Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #301
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Unfortunately I've had a fraud issue with my primary credit card, and I won't get a replacement till next week. Otherwise I'm pretty tempted to order it even though I've already got a Raptor kit in my garage just waiting to be applied...

Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #302
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

By the way, if you set that image up as an 8-bit PNG with a 256 color palate and alpha transparency, you can drop it down to about 11KB and still leave it looking pretty good.

Unread 02-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #303
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
Unfortunately I've had a fraud issue with my primary credit card, and I won't get a replacement till next week. Otherwise I'm pretty tempted to order it even though I've already got a Raptor kit in my garage just waiting to be applied...

Sell the raptor to 2006Sport since he wants to apply more this summer, and buy this stuff. It really is great, and this is a great deal. You already have the shutz gun if you want to spray it too.

Sell the raptor to 2006Sport since he wants to apply more this summer, and buy this stuff. It really is great, and this is a great deal. You already have the shutz gun if you want to spray it too.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #304
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If it's really like hard plastic, is this stuff slippery when wet? This is actually a pretty important question.

Honestly I would probably pay $5 for a sample piece like paint samples you get at SW or HD or Lowes or whatever, like roll a bunch of little thin pieces of steel, glue them to a little piece of wood, and then make them available to order. USPS flat rate shipping boxes would work. It'd help answer so many questions. What does it look like? What does it feel like? Is it slippery? Is it easily scratched? Should I go ahead and order a 2 gallon kit to do my truck bed, too, since it needs it? Etc...
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #305
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Firekite;8875715]By the way, if you set that image up as an 8-bit PNG with a 256 color palate and alpha transparency, you can drop it down to about 11KB and still leave it looking pretty good.

Look below
That's 8 bit, why that happen? I still had transparency settings on.
I saw this before when I created image and that's why I left it at 24-bit
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #306
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If it's really like hard plastic, is this stuff slippery when wet? This is actually a pretty important question.

Honestly I would probably pay $5 for a sample piece like paint samples you get at SW or HD or Lowes or whatever, like roll a bunch of little thin pieces of steel, glue them to a little piece of wood, and then make them available to order. USPS flat rate shipping boxes would work. It'd help answer so many questions. What does it look like? What does it feel like? Is it slippery? Is it easily scratched? Should I go ahead and order a 2 gallon kit to do my truck bed, too, since it needs it? Etc...
I find these questions a bit hard to answer with such little experience, so I hope MagnetMan answers too.

So, the plastic thing. Yes, it is plastic. I find that when it gets wet, the water spreads out and it doesn't slip too much. It is actually quite grippy. The paint sample would be great, and I wish I put some on some wood (other then the crappy center console that I made). As for easily scratched, see my install thread in my sig for that info. My last post speaks of that (short answer, hard to scratch).

The 2 gallons for your truck is up to you. If you need it, then yes, you should.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #307
phil
2000 WJ 

This looks like a great product and have been wondering if it could be used under the floor , I've an old VW (combi) splity that I was thinking of doing , the main question that I keet asking myself is , if condensation could form between the steel floor and bedliner type meterial or would there be a more suitable meterial ,,,,,,
phil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #308
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
This looks like a great product and have been wondering if it could be used under the floor , I've an old VW (combi) splity that I was thinking of doing , the main question that I keet asking myself is , if condensation could form between the steel floor and bedliner type meterial or would there be a more suitable meterial ,,,,,,
It sticks like paint. If condensation got underneath properly applied paint, it wouldn't be used. Same theory here. It will be applied.
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #309
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Go here and fill out this form and next week we'll send you some literature and a sample panel for free.
We have these 2 x 2" and 2" x 4" panels cut up from 1/8" masonite sheets.
-->> Monstaliner Info/Sample Panel Request Form<<--

Unread 02-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #310
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
What condition is your surface now? Rusted, smooth, dirty?
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #311
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

MagnetMan, you should edit the first post to include that info link.
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #312
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Can't wait anymore so here it is!

Promo begins Now

Please go here for complete details & how to order
JEEPForum.com Members Only Special Promotion.
Just bringing this to the top
Unread 02-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #313
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
MagnetMan, you should edit the first post to include that info link.
Can you check that for me now, thanks
Unread 02-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #314
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saverô Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINERô High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time. For an information package, and a sample chip, fill out the following form.

-->> Monstaliner Info/Sample Panel Request Form<<--

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating
Try that.
Unread 02-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #315
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I want to start a business to market this because I am pretty sure I could LOL....hmmm llc or SP ...Hopefully this special stays going long enough for me to get a pay check!

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more
ocTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.