Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introducing MONSTALINER� UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  HandOverFist 
#1 ·
Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINER™ High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

See less See more
#9,360 · (Edited)
End Of The World Sale Starts Now!

End Of The World Sale Starts Now!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE CHASSIS SAVER™
Now thru Sunday 12-23-12
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVER™ is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVER™ for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVER™ for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Valid thru Sunday 12/23 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $37.50) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $104.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

**********************************************************************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
**********************************************************************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Attachments

#9,361 ·
Hey-o,
I have a question for ya. I'm planning on lining the outside of my jeep with Monstaliner. I just ordered some color chips from ya and am excited to get them! Anyways, the PO of my YJ had part of the exterior rhino lined. Will Monstaliner adhere to the Rhino Lining? Will I be able to cover it? The PO just kind of terminated the Rhino Lining at the rocker panel in line with the door hinges and it doesn't look that great and I'm hoping that I can cover it with the colored Monstaliner.

Thanks in advance for any insight/help!
Cheers!:cheers2:

#9,362 ·
Hey-o,
I have a question for ya. I'm planning on lining the outside of my jeep with Monstaliner. I just ordered some color chips from ya and am excited to get them! Anyways, the PO of my YJ had part of the exterior rhino lined. Will Monstaliner adhere to the Rhino Lining? Will I be able to cover it? The PO just kind of terminated the Rhino Lining at the rocker panel in line with the door hinges and it doesn't look that great and I'm hoping that I can cover it with the colored Monstaliner.

Thanks in advance for any insight/help!
Cheers!:cheers2:
With correct surface prep ML should stick
Are you sure it's Rhino on there now?

#9,365 ·
Thank you so much! That makes me feel so much better. Pretty much the only thing I don't like about my YJ is where the PO chose to Rhino Line the outside of the tub. IMO it just throws the whole damn thing off. This makes me MUCH more excited to monstaline it! Thanks again for the support, I wish every company was as concerned with customer satisfaction and support as yours.

Cheers! :cheers2:

#9,368 ·
it's made from 60% real predators, not from concentrate.

#9,370 ·
My heep is almost all done! Awaiting a rear driveshaft and fabbing a front bumper, but heres the first urine trouble jeep! (Dunno if i should br so excited to say that, but i love it)

Attachments

#9,382 ·
Just want to post a little review. I have this in the bed of a truck and the entire inside of my jeep as many people remember.

Well The prep in the truck was no done right and the liner was old left overs from a can that Eric from monstaliner told me I probabaly shouldnt use. Well its still holding up strong in the truck.
The jeep is fine. I have zero issues with it and its been exposed to cargo, foot traffic, water snow ice dirty mud salt etc. No issues. Not even a mark, not any peeling scratching pitting crumbling cracking etc.

Very impressed.

#9,389 ·
Just want to post a little review. I have this in the bed of a truck and the entire inside of my jeep as many people remember.

Well The prep in the truck was no done right and the liner was old left overs from a can that Eric from monstaliner told me I probabaly shouldnt use. Well its still holding up strong in the truck.
The jeep is fine. I have zero issues with it and its been exposed to cargo, foot traffic, water snow ice dirty mud salt etc. No issues. Not even a mark, not any peeling scratching pitting crumbling cracking etc.

Very impressed.
How are you doing Mr. Smith?
Long time not seen you around and thanks for the testimonial

#9,391 ·
I did my TJ tub in September 2011. I have given it a great deal of abuse since I use my Jeep like a truck (no back seat). Finally I have a very small spot on the driver's floorboard where my boot heal rests in front of the accelerator. It is a dime size spot and I only noticed it because I was rinsing out the floorboards.
I'm planning to do my bumpers, rock guards and rack this spring, I'll touch up the spot then.
Overall, I couldn't be happier about the service life of this product. I have and will continue to recommend Monstaliner to anyone that is looking for a durable coating.

#9,396 ·
89 Cherokee Inside (Zombie Sunset) and Out (Turquila)

The only thing I have left to do is coat the axles, steering components, and such with black chassis saver in the spring. I used aluminium chassis saver and 2 layers fiberglass to fix some pretty gnarly rust. Have tried uploading pics but can't get it to work, here is a link to my shared dropbox folder of the project:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ekrldcraa6p5kjq/8YbF6zP_9G

Eric at Monstaliner was AMAZING to work with and shipped quickly to allow me to finish the outside before weather turned bad here in Utah.

#9,398 ·
Looking to coat the exterior of my 92 YJ. I want a color that is closest to the Sahara Tan used on the 07-10 JKU's. I was going to go with "Desert Sand" but when I received the color chips, "Pass The Bubbly" looked closer to that color. I'm not sure if it's because it's a small area that is messing with my eyes or something but what would you say would be the better choice for me?

#9,400 ·
PeterSyz said:
Looking to coat the exterior of my 92 YJ. I want a color that is closest to the Sahara Tan used on the 07-10 JKU's. I was going to go with "Desert Sand" but when I received the color chips, "Pass The Bubbly" looked closer to that color. I'm not sure if it's because it's a small area that is messing with my eyes or something but what would you say would be the better choice for me?
Did you compare colors outside in natural sunlight? Makes a huge difference if u havnt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.