Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - Page 113 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 06-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #1681
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

MONSTALINER Promo

Promo Extended Through July 18th

Update: We will be closed for vacation beginning July 2nd through July 11th, reopening Monday July 12th
Internet orders will still be accepted during this time and be shipped the week we return
Credit cards will not be processed until your order is ready to ship

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 08:47 AM   #1682
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
you had me sweating on this one for sure. i almost ordered my kit just before midnight. but i thought i better check for an update from you first. glad i did. i am so eger to get the od green on my yj you have no idea.my brother is also a jf member and wants to get the grey for his interior of his tj. i'm sure we will both be extremely satisfied with the results.
p.s. on a side note... i got one of your samples of your product in the mail to torture test, i must say this stuff is almost invincible. to anyone who is thinking of buying this stuff, i smashed it with a 4# hand sledge on pavement... i broke the Masonite it was painted on to pieces... the monstaliner barely had scuff marks on it. i may paint my house in this stuff in-case of a nuclear bomb is dropped. i have never seen anything so hard but still able to flex with a blow like that. i even took it to the lab at the refinery i work at for them to look at. the hardness of it is a 0 that is in hundredths of a millimeter with a needle dropped on it from like 6" with a 10oz weight on the needle. basically it made no indentation at all. doesn't sound like much but we make some stuff that is harder than plastis and it gets a "1" on the test.
What other testing capabilities do you have at this lab?
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #1683
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i sent a pm to you magnet. let me know what your needs are.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #1684
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
Sorry about my absence lately. Been very busy making Monstaliner video tutorials and working on a web site update for mid July.

Does anyone know what happened to LuckRider and why it says he is banned?

Colors are going to be at least a few more weeks. We ran into some unexpected issues that need adjusting in our tintable formula and our lab is working on them now. I will not leave anyone out who has been waiting and asking for colors. The promo will continue to be extended until we make everyone happy.

Happy fathers day to all

MagnetMan
I don't think anyone will talk about bans on the forum, but you could try PM'ing Joe Dillard or one of the other admins to find out. I don't know which forums Luckrider frequents, I have only seen him here, but he has never been anything but totally professional here.

As far as colors go, I think it should be noted, that it has been a while and I think that is a GOOD thing. Who would want you to rush through the process and put out something that isn't quite ready? See my point!
Unread 06-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #1685
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

He's been banned for a no-no pic in the SR. He's prolly getting a time-out
He'll be back soon I bet as the unpaid Mostaliner advocate LOL
Unread 06-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #1686
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga View Post
thanks, I got a PM from another guy that said the same thing. I'm sure he'll be back, he's got a pretty good rep as far I have have seen. BTW, what is SR?
Unread 06-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #1687
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhouse View Post
thanks, I got a PM from another guy that said the same thing. I'm sure he'll be back, he's got a pretty good rep as far I have have seen. BTW, what is SR?
"SR" Must be the Secret Room
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #1688
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah.. that's it
Unread 06-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #1689
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Your not allowed to say what is to be forbidden outside the forbidden zone!
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #1690
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinga View Post
By the way, I saw the pic he posted and it ain't so bad
Luckrider will be back on Friday at 10PM
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #1691
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
you had me sweating on this one for sure. i almost ordered my kit just before midnight. but i thought i better check for an update from you first. glad i did. i am so eger to get the od green on my yj you have no idea.my brother is also a jf member and wants to get the grey for his interior of his tj. i'm sure we will both be extremely satisfied with the results.
p.s. on a side note... i got one of your samples of your product in the mail to torture test, i must say this stuff is almost invincible. to anyone who is thinking of buying this stuff, i smashed it with a 4# hand sledge on pavement... i broke the Masonite it was painted on to pieces... the monstaliner barely had scuff marks on it. i may paint my house in this stuff in-case of a nuclear bomb is dropped. i have never seen anything so hard but still able to flex with a blow like that. i even took it to the lab at the refinery i work at for them to look at. the hardness of it is a 0 that is in hundredths of a millimeter with a needle dropped on it from like 6" with a 10oz weight on the needle. basically it made no indentation at all. doesn't sound like much but we make some stuff that is harder than plastis and it gets a "1" on the test.
mike_breaker_5

Can I use this as a quote on the Monstaliner web site?
Unread 06-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #1692
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Okay, my patches had a week of curing at 90+ degree days with matching humidity.

Here was the main area of concern after scuffing and before MEK'ing and patch application.

After the application:

A week later, in direct sun:

This was done with the foam textured sponge that came with the kit. Pretty much impossible to tell where the problem (again, user induced) was. I did blend it a bit bigger than the initial problem area, but you're going to be hard pressed to tell exactly where it was.

A few other pictures of the rest of the TJ.

Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #1693
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

This looks great. Glad the repair worked out well.

I have an wonderful announcement to make that I am now formally a Jeep owner!!!
My wife needed a new vehicle and she liked the Wrangler Unlimited Sport so we bought one in white.

When we got it home I asked her if I could put a bedliner in it and she punched me and said NO, and if I put my hands on the thing she will kill me!

I'll post a photo soon and I have updated my profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickpl View Post
Okay, my patches had a week of curing at 90+ degree days with matching humidity.

Here was the main area of concern after scuffing and before MEK'ing and patch application.

After the application:

A week later, in direct sun:

This was done with the foam textured sponge that came with the kit. Pretty much impossible to tell where the problem (again, user induced) was. I did blend it a bit bigger than the initial problem area, but you're going to be hard pressed to tell exactly where it was.

A few other pictures of the rest of the TJ.

Unread 06-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #1694
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My wife needed a new vehicle and she liked the Wrangler Unlimited Sport so we bought one in white.
You mean one of the new ones, the 4-doors?

Either way, this requires two things to make it right 1) Monstaliner--this is a given, and 2) black armor.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #1695
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
This looks great. Glad the repair worked out well.

I have an wonderful announcement to make that I am now formally a Jeep owner!!!

When we got it home I asked her if I could put a bedliner in it and she punched me and said NO, and if I put my hands on the thing she will kill me!

I'll post a photo soon and I have updated my profile.
Congrats and welcome to the club. Well, if she won't let you line it, I guess that's an argument to get something older(and cheaper) to restore...and MonstaLine it baby!

Tags
bed liner , Bedliner , diy , herc , herculiner , liner , monstaliner , POR 15 , protection , raptor , rust , upol , vendor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.