Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introducing MONSTALINER� UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  HandOverFist 
#1 ·
Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINER™ High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

See less See more
#5,327 ·
I've never seen one of those things before in my life. But it looks nice on plastic. I know it's still sticking to the back of my phone, looks the same as when I rolled it on, and that's after dropping it almost every time I get out of the Jeep. I didn't prep the thing, and it's still sticking. :laugh:

I can't believe it.

And the texture on the hood of that thing is really nice. Makes me want to do my hood even more.

#5,329 ·
Magnet, that looks great, and that is one ugly as sin vehicle. Thankfully I have only been subjected to its ugliness only a few times in my life.

#5,331 ·
Yes! And some bigger tires, a reciprocating saw, and get rid of those ugly wheels.

#5,333 ·
True true. The cube wasn't even nice enough to match itself on both side.

#5,334 · (Edited)
It's very quiet here.. Must be the calm before the storm

Hurricane Irene Chassis Saver Blowout
Starts NOWWWW!!!

Buy 1 Quart of CHASSIS SAVER™ Rust Preventive Paint - GET 1 QUART FREE
Standard shipping rates apply - Limit 4 Quarts per order (This means you can Buy 2 and Get 2 Free)
Offer applies to quarts only, mix and match colors/finishes (Sorry no gallons available on this sale)

Use Coupon Code
BLOWMEIRENE

IMPORTANT NOTE: For the coupon code to work, you must have 2 Quarts or 4 Quarts of
Chassis Saver in your cart before applying the code.
The total $$ in your cart should say either $75 or $150 before the code knocks it down to 1/2 the price

Blowout ends Monday night at midnight unless Irene swallows New York :rofl:

Online purchases only (NO phone orders)
http://www.shop.monstaliner.com/Chassis-Saver-Rust-Preventive-Paint_c4.htm

#5,335 ·
I bet everyone's sleeping, i'm about to crash too :(

update on the :monsta:, the smell is going away. no more monstahigh for me. The liner on the transmission hump is holding up to the heat well, no chips or dings in it except for that incident:rofl:

#5,337 ·
#5,338 ·
OK, after a broken coupon code was giving Chassis Saver free, all is working again. BLOWMEIRENE!

Hurricane Irene Chassis Saver Blowout
Starts NOWWWW!!!

Buy 1 Quart of CHASSIS SAVER™ Rust Preventive Paint - GET 1 QUART FREE
Standard shipping rates apply - Limit 4 Quarts per order (This means you can Buy 2 and Get 2 Free)
Offer applies to quarts only, mix and match colors/finishes (Sorry no gallons available on this sale)

Use Coupon Code
BLOWMEIRENE

IMPORTANT NOTE: For the coupon code to work, you must have 2 Quarts or 4 Quarts of
Chassis Saver in your cart before applying the code.
The total $$ in your cart should say either $75 or $150 before the code knocks it down to 1/2 the price

Blowout ends Monday night at midnight unless Irene swallows New York :rofl:

Online purchases only (NO phone orders)
http://www.shop.monstaliner.com/Chassis-Saver-Rust-Preventive-Paint_c4.htm[/QUOTE]

#5,339 ·
My Bedliner ended up having a lot of boogers in the final product. I think from the temp/conditions I applied it in(85 degrees outside). It was drying in the pan and the boogers were sticking to the roller and transfered to the tub.

Also, I don't think I put it on thick enough. I was picking at one of the boogers and it came off with a dime sized piece of liner attached to it. Showing paint underneath. (On day 7 of curing)

I prepped as stated, even added some light sanding.

But my liner is maybe half the thickness of a dime. Does that mean I didn't put it on thick enough?

I'm considering buying another can, sanding down all the boogers, borrowing a garage and doing it slow and easy.

#5,342 ·
Thickness always varies some depending on how far you spread the material but that could also just be a low spot

Did you have any liquid left at end of the job?

I'm assuming this is black?

My Bedliner ended up having a lot of boogers in the final product. I think from the temp/conditions I applied it in(85 degrees outside). It was drying in the pan and the boogers were sticking to the roller and transfered to the tub.

Also, I don't think I put it on thick enough. I was picking at one of the boogers and it came off with a dime sized piece of liner attached to it. Showing paint underneath. (On day 7 of curing)

I prepped as stated, even added some light sanding.

But my liner is maybe half the thickness of a dime. Does that mean I didn't put it on thick enough?

I'm considering buying another can, sanding down all the boogers, borrowing a garage and doing it slow and easy.

#5,350 ·
As long as the surface is in good condition, yes just scuff with 120 - 180, MEK and roll

Just as precaution, be sure it's not been spray painted by any PO
Wipe some MEK on it (without scuffing) and make sure surface does not soften or get sticky. Use a black or dark rag to see if white comes off on rag

#5,345 ·
So i have a soft spot on my doors where its bubbled under the paint from rust, before i monstaline it what should i do to fix that....need to get a bunch of body work done before i am ready to monstaline

#5,348 ·
Starting to break down this interior so i can get prepped once my Monsta gets here.

I broke one of the rear seat brackets tap weld nuts, so do I cut it or wait for a buddy to work on it from under and in the tub?

Also anything else to be leary of? I know the seat belts are to be slacked and then taped.
just remove them, its easy if you have an impact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.