Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Introducing MONSTALINER� UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  HandOverFist 
#1 ·
Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saver™ Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINER™ High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

See less See more
#4,823 ·
When I get my computer running again, I will submit my picture for the messiest can of Chassis Saver contest. I obviously didn't pay attention to the directions that say "pour into a separate container" "do not dip brush in can" or "lids contaminated with chassis saver will fuse to the can". :rofl: I only plan on opening this can once more.

Sent from from my iPod. Cuz I broke my Mac. :eek:

#4,824 ·
Lol we stuck the rest of our CS in a wide mouth canning jar. It was still good after we broke the rock hard top layer with a screw driver and hammer lol

Still trying to Monstravert my lil brother. He wants to, but still wants his carpet....

#4,826 ·
Monsta Terms- ( feel free to add :)

MONSTAVERTS - Persons or people who have left behind the old bed liners and have been converted to the greatness that is Monstaliner.

Monstabation- The physical act of touching any and all Monstalined products. Symptoms may or may not include salivation, wide eyed gaze and/or growling. Once one has Monstabated, no pleasure will be derived from inferior bedliners.

#4,827 · (Edited)
F'n awesome idea!

Here's my list

MONSTApsyched: The mental state one experiences when the brown truck delivers a Monstaliner order

MONSTAhoodshot: Photo of your Monstaliner kit on the hood of your rig

MONSTAenvy: The feeling one experiences having recently installed a competing product after realizing they made the wrong decision

MONSTAmadness: Feeling the need to talk about Monstaliner with everyone and anyone who will listen

MONSTAbroke: The feeling that one wants Monstaliner so bad but just can't afford it right now

MONSTAbozo: Someone who completely ingnores installation instructions and screws up a Monstaliner installation (has never happened that we know of)

MONSTAluckybozo: Someone who completely ingnores installation instructions but their project turns out great anyhow because it really is hard to screw this stuff up

MONSTAcoma: The deeply gratifying sleep one experiences the night they complete their Monstaliner project

MONSTAbummed: The dreaded feeling that comes over you when you just rolled your last bit of Monstaliner, the can is empty, and you've got something else you want to Monstaline

MONSTAfanatic: One who lives, sleeps and eats thinking in MONSTA Terms

MONSTAspam: The act of blindly emailing the link to www.monstaliner.com to anyone

MONSTAcash: Money saved to spend on Monstaliner

MONSTAfun: The experience of installing Monstaliner in your rig

MONSTAtroll: The act of searching forum threads for MONSTAnon-believers and attempt to MONSTAvert them

MonstaGangBang: The act of many MONSTAfanatics experiencing MONSTAmadness and raping forum threads to MONSTAvert any MONSTAnon-believers

MONSTAthread: You are here. #1 Vendor thread on JeepForum.com :D

:monsta:

Edit: A few changes above

#4,835 ·
I just awoke from my Monstacoma and it's raining... The 90% humidity here had the monstaliner can with skin on it before I could even finish the tough areas. In all honesty in places that were hard to reach an couldn't be seen when I put in my bullhead for my gr8top I may have only chassis saved and done one thick coat of Monsta. Those little corners and getting behind the roll bar and tryin to get the factory caulking lined were a big fat ***** but everything else was easy... I had to Mel the monstaliner down a lot to keep it from hardening up and drying to fast. But still by the time I finished the first coat, incould go back and touch where I started the first coat and it was dry. So I really only waited about an hour between coats because of my special conditions. Then after I was done the sun was coming up so the temperature quickly rose to about 90' plus in my garage still with about 80-90% humidity which allowed the monstaliner to cure very quick again and I hardly sprayed it with water just took the hose turned it on about 1/2 put it in must and then got everything I could within a minute and then turned the hose back off. Now my Monsta is looking great and I can't wait to be able to move my jeep outside. How Long should I wait before this stuff can get wet with rain water etc? A whole week or just a few days? I still have to order seat belts $169 online :brickwall: and even took slack out and tied a not in them but it somehow still locked up... I gotta see if I can rig the ball system inside to let it roll out without breaking the mechanism.

#4,840 ·
I'm still in a semi-MonstaComa because I had to go to coach the basketball team I volunteer to coach after I was done rolling. But in 2 weeks I start coaching the team I get paid for :2thumbsup: I got home around 2 or 3 and slept till 9 just ate and now Im ready to go back to bed till the morning and Ill be monstajoyed out... Ill just put my drivers seat and center console in with my bikini top no doors for a while, dont want to trap that smell in at all

#4,841 ·
monstaDRUNK... the act of the intake of too many monsta fumes.

#4,851 ·
I go umpire a few games at the stadium and come back to 50 new posts lol. Thanks for the b-day wishes Magnet. It is on the 20th so next Sat. I love those terms you have there. I think you have the most cult followers for any product Magnet :rofl:

#4,853 ·
mstrnater said:
Roll bar ...inside of tub ....front of hood coming soon.

Sent from my DROID using JeepForum
"read my lips" along with new paint...TORCH red

Sent from my DROID using JeepForum

Attachments

#4,861 ·
now that i think of it... i think my gas tank skid is about the only thing not coated on my whole jeep. but i left if uncoated due to the futility of it. i could, however, have coated the inside to slow corrosion.

#4,867 ·
Debating doing my exterior with this...i am going to basically need a new paint job anyway....hmm decisions decisions

#4,871 ·
from another thread earlier, @ egodfrey

BOOOO. A paint job will just get scratched and beat to hell, Monstaliner is Uv permenant so it wont fade. Costs less to do that a MAACO paint job, and will take all the abuse you can throw at it.

Plus Magnet Paint the creater of Monstaliner, supports Jeepers and the jeep community, plus gives jeep forum members a better deal than anyone else, because They believe in the movement.

Check out thier vendor thread, you wont be sorry.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162/

:thumbsup: :highfive:

#4,872 ·
Thats exact post is what made em look into this....i like that it has color options....god i sound like my gf now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.