JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162/)

magnetman 10-08-2009 07:31 PM

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Hi All,

We are a new advertiser on jeepforum.com and I just want to introduce myself, our company and a very interesting new product.

My name is Eric and I have 25+ years experience in coatings manufacturing.
Our company Magnet Paints, is focused on industrial maintenance and commercial fleet refinish coatings,
epoxy and urethane concrete floor coatings and automotive restoration paints.

We are also the manufacturers of Chassis Saverô Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating.
Chassis Saver is a high performance alternate to POR-15 at 45% lower cost.

For the past 5 years, our lab has been developing and fine tuning a roll on bed liner product.
The product has evolved through 3 generations of testing, development and field trials and has just been
commercialized and is available for sale.

I have personally been involved with installations on more than 20 vehicles in the last 4 years in which
my feedback and experience alone was the determining factor that the product was complete and ready for release.

Monstaliner started as a pet project. One of our employees had used a widely popular DIY bed liner on his
personal truck and was not so pleased with the outcome. He came into work one day with a mission and
for almost a year, he kept badgering the chemists in our lab to develop a better product.

One day after getting tired of listening to this guy rant, we sat down and mapped out what a
new generation do-it-yourself bed liner would have to offer to be successful. A first, we just toyed with the
project but we knew that a much better product was possible compared to those already on the market.

So here we are, very proud to present:

MONSTALINERô High Performance DIY Roll On Bed Liner

I don't want to write a book here so I will post the web site link for all who are curious to check this out on their own time.

As an introduction special and for the rest of this month at least,
we are offering free shipping on anything sold on the web site.

Just use Promo Code "FSBL-1" when ordering either online or by phone.

Everyone, anyone... please feel free to ask any questions. I am always available to help.

Best Regards
magnetman
Monstaliner do-it-yourself roll-on truck bed liner

PS: We are looking for dealers in markets involving Jeep, Truck, 4x4 and Off-Roading.
If anyone with a legit business either online or offline has interest, just get in touch and we can
work with you to make something happen.

Additional links on our main web site
Magnet Paints Manufacturers High Performance Specialty Coatings
Paint Over Rust to Stop Rust Permanently With Chassis Saver Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

Jones 10-09-2009 01:47 AM

Thread approved, back to top.

VanBCguy 10-09-2009 01:53 AM

I'm interested. Is your product available in Canada?

magnetman 10-09-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanBCguy (Post 8072817)
I'm interested. Is your product available in Canada?

No stocking dealers yet in Canada. We should be able to ship UPS ground to you or by US Postal.
How soon is product needed?

VanBCguy 10-09-2009 02:12 AM

In a few weeks, but knowing how the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) is with new chemical products crossing into Canada, you'd never get it approved in time. That process could take a year or more. But it is worth your while to look into. We're a smaller ORV market than the U.S., but many of us still bedline and your entire product line would be nice to see on our Canadian hardware store shelves.

magnetman 10-09-2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanBCguy (Post 8072853)
In a few weeks, but knowing how the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) is with new chemical products crossing into Canada, you'd never get it approved in time. That process could take a year or more. But it is worth your while to look into. We're a smaller ORV market than the U.S., but many of us still bedline and your entire product line would be nice to see on our Canadian hardware store shelves.

Please give me your city and postal code. I need to check a few things. I'll get back to you on Monday.

We do have a few warehouses and some auto paint stores carrying Chassis Saver in CN. It's only time and some will stock this product.

Thanks, Eric

ArrizX 10-09-2009 03:37 AM

I wish I could afford this. Its exactly what I want!

If you ever want to say... give a 50% price reduction I will be the first to buy :)

Or we could work out some advertisement gig on my jeep for it :D

IH8ROADZ 10-09-2009 03:47 AM

This stuff looks awesome my herculiner is starting to dry out and look nasty. Im guessing I'd have to scrape all that out before I put any of this stuff down?

magnetman 10-09-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wranglerboy07 (Post 8072924)
This stuff looks awesome my herculiner is starting to dry out and look nasty. Im guessing I'd have to scrape all that out before I put any of this stuff down?

You should be able to coat over Herculiner. The problem I see is getting it clean enough to make sure a new coating sticks. Wire brush? and pressure washing?

motown2 10-09-2009 09:54 AM

nice product...i am right in lindenhurst.

magnetman 10-09-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motown2 (Post 8073978)
nice product...i am right in lindenhurst.

Stop in and see me some time. (check first that I am in office)
I'm trying to find a few more vehicles to coat and photograph.

If you're in a local club or have friends with pickups or jeeps let them know.
Materials are on me. You do the work and I'll supervise.

motown2 10-09-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetman (Post 8074011)
Stop in and see me some time. (check first that I am in office)
I'm trying to find a few more vehicles to coat and photograph.

If you're in a local club or have friends with pickups or jeeps let them know.
Materials are on me. You do the work and I'll supervise.

pming you now...

magnetman 10-09-2009 10:30 AM

motown2, u need to delete some messages

Yankee-Juliet 10-09-2009 10:43 AM

Does it come in any colors? Thinking about doing the tub and possibly the whole Jeep in Durabak (it comes in several colors).

motown2 10-09-2009 10:44 AM

Go ahead magnet

The time now is 02:20 AM.