Insane Black Friday Mega Promo - CHASSIS SAVER™ 2 for 1 Sale! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Insane Black Friday Mega Promo - CHASSIS SAVER™ 2 for 1 Sale!

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Closed Thread
Unread 11-22-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Insane Black Friday Mega Promo - CHASSIS SAVER™ 2 for 1 Sale!

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVER™ Sale
3 Days Only - Friday 11/26 thru Sunday 11/28
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVER™ is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVER™ for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVER™ for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Starting Friday 11/26/10 at 12:01 AM thru Sunday 11/28/10 at 12:00 PM
all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $34.75) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $97.50) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS IN YOUR CART BEFORE APPLYING COUPON CODE.

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $9.00 for 2 Quarts, $15.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Last edited by magnetman; 11-23-2010 at 09:55 AM..
magnetman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Where was this last week when I bought my Quart? Oh Well. Started painting last night will be starting a thread on the YJ forum soon. This looks like great stuff!
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]
Jims-87YJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims-87YJ View Post
Where was this last week when I bought my Quart? Oh Well. Started painting last night will be starting a thread on the YJ forum soon. This looks like great stuff!
I just went insane Sunday night. Sorry it didn't happen sooner.
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

what a deal this is!

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
NxtGenCowboy
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Guys...this stuff is great.. the price.. the customer service..
I have to say Thanks for the great product and customer service!!

I cant wait for the Sale to start! 2 Gallons here I come!! Chassis saver can be used almost anywhere!! A little bit goes a long long way..

Going to do the XJ interior just to be safe.. already have MonstaLiner waiting to go in next!

Also have 2 wranglers in the family lined up to use it on some rust spots.

Some before and after shots below.. This is after loose rust was removed, wire wheeled, and power-washed.. this is only 1 coat.. 2 more coats will be applied this weekend. (Ignore the ugly brakes..they wont be there much longer/same with Diff Cover)

Not sure what I'm going to do next.. I know I'll apply one of Chassis-Savers blacks... than we'll have to see what happens from there! Id like to do something different color wise...

Some Pictures: My Chrysler 8.25 with 120K..picked it up for 50.00!!
Doetsch Tech 8000 Shocks
Hack N Tap
Ford 19lb EV6 Injectors
C8.25 Axle Swap
MonstaLiner Interior
Everything Else Stock
[/CENTER]
NxtGenCowboy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looking good. Give POR 15 a run for it's money.
Unread 11-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

That looks great. Please everyone that is going to use Chassis Saver on stuff other than inside tubs.. I NEED MANY MORE PHOTOS, Before, After, During use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
Guys...this stuff is great.. the price.. the customer service..
I have to say Thanks for the great product and customer service!!

I cant wait for the Sale to start! 2 Gallons here I come!! Chassis saver can be used almost anywhere!! A little bit goes a long long way..

Going to do the XJ interior just to be safe.. already have MonstaLiner waiting to go in next!

Also have 2 wranglers in the family lined up to use it on some rust spots.

Some before and after shots below.. This is after loose rust was removed, wire wheeled, and power-washed.. this is only 1 coat.. 2 more coats will be applied this weekend. (Ignore the ugly brakes..they wont be there much longer/same with Diff Cover)

Not sure what I'm going to do next.. I know I'll apply one of Chassis-Savers blacks... than we'll have to see what happens from there! Id like to do something different color wise...

Some Pictures: My Chrysler 8.25 with 120K..picked it up for 50.00!!
Unread 11-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Don't miss this sale!

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVER™ Sale
3 Days Only - Friday 11/26 thru Sunday 11/28
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVER™ is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVER™ for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVER™ for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Starting Friday 11/26/10 at 12:01 AM thru Sunday 11/28/10 at 12:00 PM
all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $34.75) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $97.50) Choose 2 of same color or 2 different colors

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS IN YOUR CART BEFORE APPLYING COUPON CODE.

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $9.00 for 2 Quarts, $15.00 for 2 Gallons

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Last edited by magnetman; 11-25-2010 at 01:11 PM..
Unread 11-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #9
bernm8r
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I am in,
I am gonna pick up some not sure if I want a gallon or quarts? I plan on doing the frame and axles in spring. This stuff does go pretty far. I still had plenty left after my Jeep tub, I painted the entire interior prior to monstalining it. I accidentally ordered the floor machine gray, but it is an awesome paint! I used the rest on all the baseboard heating panels for the bathroom, the humidity and wet floors and a teenage boy has taken a toll on the cover panels. I took them off cleaned them up painted the chassis saver followed up with some white enamel spary paint they look almost powder coated now! The floor machine gray cures like an epoxy that has a strong hard shell. I am very pleased with it!

What kind of shelf life does the quart have? I won't be able to do any Jeep related paint repairs until after the winter. I figure a year at least.

I would love to use this product on our research vessel, that thing rusts like non stop! Magnetman if you want you could send me a sample (like the baby food jar size)and I could paint a section that gets exposed daily to the ocean with blistering heat on the equator or freezing cold above the arctic circle. That is our cruise schedule for next year.

Cheers,
Bern
bernm8r is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #10
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernm8r View Post
I am in,
I am gonna pick up some not sure if I want a gallon or quarts? I plan on doing the frame and axles in spring. This stuff does go pretty far. I still had plenty left after my Jeep tub, I painted the entire interior prior to monstalining it. I accidentally ordered the floor machine gray, but it is an awesome paint! I used the rest on all the baseboard heating panels for the bathroom, the humidity and wet floors and a teenage boy has taken a toll on the cover panels. I took them off cleaned them up painted the chassis saver followed up with some white enamel spary paint they look almost powder coated now! The floor machine gray cures like an epoxy that has a strong hard shell. I am very pleased with it!

What kind of shelf life does the quart have? I won't be able to do any Jeep related paint repairs until after the winter. I figure a year at least.

I would love to use this product on our research vessel, that thing rusts like non stop! Magnetman if you want you could send me a sample (like the baby food jar size)and I could paint a section that gets exposed daily to the ocean with blistering heat on the equator or freezing cold above the arctic circle. That is our cruise schedule for next year.

Cheers,
Bern
Unopened cans will last 2 years minimum. Samples to test would be my pleasure. I think you should use the silver?
Unread 11-25-2010, 01:26 AM   #11
tangotag
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Chassis Saver is a easy to use, very durable product.
I covered lots of rust and spot protected wear area of my inside tub before putting in the bed liner.

I left some unused Chassis Saver in a plastic paint cup overnight to see how it would turn out. You only apply a couple mils thick for normal application.
Even at this thickness, it solidified but still had some flexability.

I will always have Chassis Saver for use on many projects.
tangotag is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #12
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i wish i had taken pics of my frame and tub in raw CS form b4 putting your monstaliner over them, it would have been a great set of photos for this promo.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
jermeyg
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Does chassis saver need to be covered by another product or can it just be left on by itself. I am thinking it would be great for painting my frame and axles. Let me know.
jermeyg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #14
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermeyg View Post
Does chassis saver need to be covered by another product or can it just be left on by itself. I am thinking it would be great for painting my frame and axles. Let me know.
Chassis Saver is mainly used for underbody surfaces like frames, axles, drive shafts, engine compartments, etc.
It is not required to be topcoated in these situations because they do not see "direct" sunlight and only minimal
change in appearance happens (slight down glossing). Regardless of appearance, sunlight does not degrade
the physical properties of Chassis Saver and its "Rust Stopping" capabilities stay the same even when it's look is altered by the sun.

Note: Use of gloss black is recommended over Satin Black if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Unread 11-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #15
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

I can speak from experience that this stuff is awesome. Dries rock solid, and a little goes a very long way. I might have to take advantage of this deal. Any more pics of the satin black? Im thinking about doing my bumpers with it, or doing gloss and then topcoating with a flat clear.
ReconMill is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.