HIDprojectors XTRA-LIGHT DIY Bi-Xenon kit - starting at $255 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > HIDprojectors XTRA-LIGHT DIY Bi-Xenon kit - starting at $255

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #16
HIDprojectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagary
What if I ordered the whole setup from you, and once installed, would you "buy back" my stock lenses or have any use for them or no?
This could be an option but only if they are in perfect shape. I've tried a "lens swap" option before but had one person send me back scratched lenses that I couldn't reuse. If you want to try something like that, let's talk. You can email me at HIDprojectors@gmail.com

HIDprojectors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #17
Spagary
2012 JK Wrangler 

Will do. I am picking up my JK here in the next week or so. Its going to be brand new so there shouldnt be any issues with them
Spagary is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

What's the difference in JK headlights and TJ headlights? Could these work in a TJ?

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #19
HIDprojectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
What's the difference in JK headlights and TJ headlights? Could these work in a TJ?
Yes, these will fit on a TJ (and most other 7" round headlight applications). The main difference is the appearance of the domed lens. TJs came with a flatter lens stock whereas the TJ has a larger curvature.

I have H4 wiring harnesses in stock for TJs as well so its still the same installation process.
Unread 07-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #20
03liberty
2003 KJ Liberty 

I know my KJ has round headlights. Do you have any knowledge if this will work with my KJ or not?
03liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2012, 02:15 AM   #21
Spagary
2012 JK Wrangler 

sent you an email!
Spagary is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #22
Speed911
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Definitely want these for my TJ!
Unread 07-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #23
HIDprojectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03liberty View Post
I know my KJ has round headlights. Do you have any knowledge if this will work with my KJ or not?
If the lights will interchange with a JK headlight, they should fit. At first glance, they appear to be slightly different. I dont have access to a pair of lights to fit - that said - they may or may not fit or may require some modification to the buckets to fit.

If you're willing to take some measurements I can compare to the production version here for reference.
Unread 07-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #24
03liberty
2003 KJ Liberty 

What exactly do I need to measure? These lights are to beautiful to pass on. They are a must have.
03liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
HIDprojectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03liberty
What exactly do I need to measure? These lights are to beautiful to pass on. They are a must have.

Measure the width and depth of the stock headlight bucket and the width and depth of the stock headlight housing. PM me those measurements and we'll see if we can make them work!
Unread 07-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #26
HIDprojectors

Satin black housings, chrome shrouds, white CCFL angel eyes and white LED rings.

Unread 07-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #27
HIDprojectors

Here's a pair of chrome housings and shrounds with a white LED ring. This pair is going to Australia with an H4 harness.

Unread 07-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #28
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Any chance you'll get into the square headlight market for XJs and YJs?
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #29
HIDprojectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91
Any chance you'll get into the square headlight market for XJs and YJs?
Yes, I have 7x6 headlight retrofits as well. PM me if you'd like to discuss. They are different than the lights discussed here so PM me for more details.
Unread 08-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #30
HIDprojectors

New shroud announcement!

Now offering this Angel Eye Shroud. Its a $25 upgrade over the standard Mini Gatling Gun shrouds and comes with or without an aperture cover (no difference in price). This is a great upgrade for those interested in running the CCFL angel eyes.

Heres a pic of a set I just built with satin black Angel Eye Shrouds and no aperture cover:

And here are a couple of pics of the new Angel Eye shroud with and without the cover. The painted pair is a for a custom build (painted midnight blue) - I'll get some pics up of it lit when the build is finished in about a week.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.