JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/hey-guys-extreme-terrain-jeep-outfitters-extremeterrain-com-1449643/)

XTRyan 12-13-2012 10:17 AM

Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com!

Hey guys,

I'm Phil and I'll be posting for ExtremeTerrain.com here on JeepForum! We offer a discount code exclusively for JF members and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75, no matter how large the items are.

We carry a full line of Soft Tops, Winches, Body Armor, Bumpers, Wheels/Tires, Lights, Grille/Brush Guards, Exterior/Interior, Suspension, Racks, etc for your JK, TJ, YJ, etc. Let us know if you find anything on the site that you like and shoot me a message if you want to suggest any new products or brands!

We're right outside of Philadelphia, PA and many of you probably have our 2013 Calendar on the way to you! Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to give one of our Jeep Experts a call or shoot me a PM if you have absolutely any questions!

Phil

BadHammers 12-29-2012 11:16 PM

Thanks for becoming a supporting vendor. I ordered my ACE sliders from your website last week.

XTRyan 01-09-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadHammers (Post 14697500)
Thanks for becoming a supporting vendor. I ordered my ACE sliders from your website last week.

Sorry for the Delayed response!

Thanks for placing your order with us, we really appreciate your business! I hope you're enjoying your ACE Sliders, let me know if you have any questions or ever need some assistance.

InfiniteMonkeys 02-12-2013 11:40 AM

Glad you are on here

PM sent.
Looking forward to getting my build going (hopefully with your help!)

JPetru82 02-18-2013 10:01 PM

PM sent

XTRyan 03-05-2013 09:58 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we do offer an exclusive discount code for active Jeepforum members! The only requirement is that you have 25+ posts and we can give you the code. We also offer free shipping on order of $75 or more, no matter the size of the item, so you never have to worry about shipping charges on large orders! Shoot me a PM and we can get the code out to you.

-Zach

JPetru82 03-05-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain
Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we do offer an exclusive discount code for active Jeepforum members! The only requirement is that you have 25+ posts and we can give you the code. We also offer free shipping on order of $75 or more, no matter the size of the item, so you never have to worry about shipping charges on large orders! Shoot me a PM and we can get the code out to you.

-Zach

Did you guys ever get my PM I sent last month? Trying to find out pricing and info on synthetic winch line.

JPetru82 03-06-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPetru82

Did you guys ever get my PM I sent last month? Trying to find out pricing and info on synthetic winch line.

so... is that no?

RobSheaTJ 03-07-2013 05:45 PM

I'm looking to buy your KC Hilites 2 Daylighter Lights, 100W, Long Range, Black, 6" Round (Universal Application). I've got some coupon codes for $5 back for sending in pictures and reviews of other items off your site. Could I get the JF discount too?

JPetru82 03-11-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPetru82

so... is that no?

I'm guessing its a no, but I would like some sort if response. I'm trying to give me business to supporting vendors, but it's hard when you never hear back from them. Maybe it's time to move on.

BadHammers 04-08-2013 08:51 PM

Got the catalog today. :thumbs:

CPT_D 08-21-2013 08:27 AM

Do you guys offer any kind of Military discount?

XTRyan 08-22-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPT_D (Post 15819289)
Do you guys offer any kind of Military discount?

We do! Just give us a call and use your military email and we'll hook you up. Thanks for your service to our country - we appreciate everything you do!

Hopefully we can return the favor by making it cheaper and easier to mod your Jeep!

bmbillups95 08-24-2013 09:10 PM

PM sent

The time now is 07:58 AM.