Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com!

10K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  Trailguy 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm Phil and I'll be posting for ExtremeTerrain.com here on JeepForum! We offer a discount code exclusively for JF members and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75, no matter how large the items are.

We carry a full line of Soft Tops, Winches, Body Armor, Bumpers, Wheels/Tires, Lights, Grille/Brush Guards, Exterior/Interior, Suspension, Racks, etc for your JK, TJ, YJ, etc. Let us know if you find anything on the site that you like and shoot me a message if you want to suggest any new products or brands!

We're right outside of Philadelphia, PA and many of you probably have our 2013 Calendar on the way to you! Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to give one of our Jeep Experts a call or shoot me a PM if you have absolutely any questions!

Phil

#3 ·
Sorry for the Delayed response!

Thanks for placing your order with us, we really appreciate your business! I hope you're enjoying your ACE Sliders, let me know if you have any questions or ever need some assistance.

#6 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we do offer an exclusive discount code for active Jeepforum members! The only requirement is that you have 25+ posts and we can give you the code. We also offer free shipping on order of $75 or more, no matter the size of the item, so you never have to worry about shipping charges on large orders! Shoot me a PM and we can get the code out to you.

-Zach

#7 ·
ExtremeTerrain said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we do offer an exclusive discount code for active Jeepforum members! The only requirement is that you have 25+ posts and we can give you the code. We also offer free shipping on order of $75 or more, no matter the size of the item, so you never have to worry about shipping charges on large orders! Shoot me a PM and we can get the code out to you.

-Zach
Did you guys ever get my PM I sent last month? Trying to find out pricing and info on synthetic winch line.

#9 ·
I'm looking to buy your KC Hilites 2 Daylighter Lights, 100W, Long Range, Black, 6" Round (Universal Application). I've got some coupon codes for $5 back for sending in pictures and reviews of other items off your site. Could I get the JF discount too?

#13 ·
We do! Just give us a call and use your military email and we'll hook you up. Thanks for your service to our country - we appreciate everything you do!

Hopefully we can return the favor by making it cheaper and easier to mod your Jeep!

#16 ·
THANK YOU Extreme Terrain for the calendars! We love the pictures and hope the 2015 one is as good as last year.

Cross posted to Wranglerforum.com haha
No problem! We're glad you like them! The '15 has some great pictures so I think you're really going to love it. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

-Ryan

#18 ·
We're always running one kind sale or another but I never know what they're going to be until they're live. What I do know is that the prices I can hook forum members up with are lower than anyone else's prices, including our sales! We like to take care of our friends on the forums.

Just shoot me a PM with the part you're looking at and I'll get you set up with a quote!

-Ryan

#23 ·
I see that you shot me a PM Sat morning. I responded this morning.

I'm here Mon-Fri and I'll get to PMs on the weekends sometimes, but you can always be sure that I'll respond to any messages within 8 business hours of you sending it!

-Ryan

#25 · (Edited)
Question

It might seem like an odd question, but I'm planning on buying a late model jeep in a couple of months and building it out. I'm struggling trying to decide what lift\wheel\tire size combo I'm looking for. In looking at your website, is there any way you can tell me what the lift\tires(make, size)\wheels(make, size) are for the jeep you use on your website? This one... I attempted to google a build log or something like that and ended up here.

Thanks.

#27 ·
It might seem like an odd question, but I'm planning on buying a late model jeep in a couple of months and building it out. I'm struggling trying to decide what lift\wheel\tire size combo I'm looking for. In looking at your website, is there any way you can tell me what the lift\tires(make, size)\wheels(make, size) are for the jeep you use on your website? This one... I attempted to google a build log or something like that and ended up here.

Thanks.
Not odd at all! The Jeep on the site is a 3.5" lift with 35's. You should first decide what you want to do with the Jeep and what tires you want to run, then the rest falls into place. I'm happy to answer any questions you have or you can just bounce some ideas of me if you'd like!

Hey Ryan great website! Need a price on:

Rough Country X Flex adjustable control arms.
Whole set or just the Front Lower and Upper and rear Lower.

Rough Country Forged front track bar

Synergy Drag Link

all shipped to 19547 Thank you! :highfive:
I'll shoot you a PM with a quote now!

-Ryan

#26 ·
Hey Ryan great website! Need a price on:

Rough Country X Flex adjustable control arms.
Whole set or just the Front Lower and Upper and rear Lower.

Rough Country Forged front track bar

Synergy Drag Link

all shipped to 19547 Thank you! :highfive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.