JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Gibson WK HEMI 3" Catback - Weekend Special! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/gibson-wk-hemi-3-catback-weekend-special-1501003/)

Kolak 03-29-2013 03:10 PM

Gibson WK HEMI 3" Catback - Weekend Special!

I received some great news from Gibson that they are offering a special discount on their exhaust systems to their vendors for this weekend only. I'd like to pass this discount on to JeepForum members -

The Gibson 3" catback exhaust for the WK 5.7 HEMI V8 is the best on the market. It's the proper 3" diameter for maximum power and torque. It's the only 3" system that includes a resonator so there is no issue with drone or resonance. Also, the exhaust has a very nice polished stainless steel tip.

The exhaust has a nice deep, mellow tone at idle and cruise and a great, authoritative V8 sound at full throttle.

The regular price for the Gibson stainless steel exhaust is $525.00.
The regular price for the Gibson aluminized exhaust is $425.00.

The special sale pricing for this weekend is $385.00 for the stainless steel version and $325.00 for the aluminized version.

Shipping is just $45.00 anywhere in the 48 states. I am happy to quote shipping charges anywhere on planet Earth as well.

This is an unheard of price and is available this weekend only.

Thanks for reading :thumbsup:

Kolak 03-29-2013 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a photo of the Gibson 3" exhaust:

Bama_WJ 03-29-2013 07:18 PM

For anyone on the fence about getting this exhaust, do it! Sounds great and fitment is perfect.

Here's a video of mine after the install:

Shando4215 03-29-2013 08:58 PM

So how do I go about ordering one of these bad boys for my jeep? I got the 5.7 hemi

JeepWKHemi 03-29-2013 11:45 PM

Call or email Kolak

GregB_00XJ 03-30-2013 11:26 AM

Good deal on that stainless setup... man I wish I had the spare $$ for this this now.

Kolak 03-31-2013 01:03 PM

Last call for this sale on the Gibson exhaust! I have to get the orders emailed to them by tomorrow morning in order to get the sale pricing. PM me if you'd like to get an exhaust while there's still time.

Steve01WJ 04-02-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolak
Last call for this sale on the Gibson exhaust! I have to get the orders emailed to them by tomorrow morning in order to get the sale pricing. PM me if you'd like to get an exhaust while there's still time.

Too late? I just noticed this....

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Kolak 04-02-2013 02:18 PM

Sorry it's too late :(

They give us a very narrow window of opportunity when they offer the incentive pricing.

I'm sure they'll do something for the 4th of July so keep checking here. It's always a weekend special too.

Steve01WJ 04-02-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolak

They give us a very narrow window of opportunity when they offer the incentive pricing.

I'm sure they'll do something for the 4th of July so keep checking here. It's always a weekend special too.

Will do! My hemi is way too quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

OregonCarGuy 06-29-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolak (Post 15235530)

Hey Nick!
Have you heard yet if they have special for the 4th? That would be awesome if they did.

Kolak 06-29-2013 04:15 PM

That's a good question - I haven't received any faxes from them so far and that's how they let their dealers know about specials. I will make a note to email them on Monday and make sure I don't miss out on anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OregonCarGuy (Post 15622200)
Hey Nick!
Have you heard yet if they have special for the 4th? That would be awesome if they did.

The time now is 10:57 AM.