Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your Jeep! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your Jeep!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 12-22-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
RedlineGoods

Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your Jeep!

Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!

RedlineGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
Fropleyqk
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods View Post
Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.
That just gave me a weird desire to taste my shifter boot. And the pics above look oddly delicious.
Unread 12-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
RedlineGoods

JK pics:

TJ pics:

Unread 12-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
RedlineGoods

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

OUR PRICING SCHEDULE IS VERY SIMPLE: $44 for each shift boot. Enjoy!
Unread 12-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
RedlineGoods

Find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

When ordering please make sure to select the primary color as the first leather color and the color of the piping as the secondary leather color.

Another special finishing we offer is QUADRUPLE THREAD. The idea is simple - there are four rows of thread instead of two, and you can choose both the color of the two inside threads, as well as the color of the outside threads. They can all be the same color, but they don't have to - which gives a vast array of visual effects:

Unread 12-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Dirt_runner
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fropleyquark View Post
That just gave me a weird desire to taste my shifter boot. And the pics above look oddly delicious.
I don't know how healthy that would be haha.

Your product looks nice and welcome!
Dirt_runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
Jeeper52
2004 TJ Wrangler 

do you sell these at autozone?
Jeeper52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper52 View Post
first read, then ask questions.

"Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order"

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #9
NBFarmboy
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper52 View Post
I think the only more insulting question is, are these only available on tv and come with 4 shifter boots for 19.95

these are very nice looking
maybe when im done throwing the 5.3/sm465 in my wrangler i can shoot you guys some dimensions for a truly custom unit
"Bullfrog" 88 XJ 4.0, Doorless, 2" lift, 33-10.5 tires, very cut fenders...
NBFarmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #10
Jeeper52
2004 TJ Wrangler 

hah, i think i got these confused for something else, great looking product. leather boots do really help in the winter to get into gear over the rubber ones
Jeeper52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
RedlineGoods

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFarmboy View Post
maybe when im done throwing the 5.3/sm465 in my wrangler i can shoot you guys some dimensions for a truly custom unit
Hi there,

we have vast experience with custom setups for upgraded trannies, lift kits, etc. Be sure to give us a shout when you're ready!

Maciek
Unread 12-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #12
RedlineGoods

Hello!

The Christmas holiday is special in many good ways. And in one bad way - if you order presents online, there is a risk they might be late for Christmas.

RedlineGoods has two ways to counter that: gift cards AND gift certificates.

Gift cards can be ordered here: Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots - just choose who it's for, what's the value, PRE-VIEW your gift card, then check-out and you can PRINT IT OUT IMMEDIATELY. Here's what it looks like:

If you want to order actual product(s), but you are not sure whether they will make it to your doorstep in time for Christmas, please consider our GIFT CERTIFICATES.

Just order as you would normally, any time before Christmas morning go to our order tracking page and IMMEDIATELY PRINT OUT A GIFT CERTIFICATE that will confirm what you had previously purchased. Just sign your name, mention the actual product(s) are on their way , and presto!, no more worrying.

How easy is that? And with good reason - Christmas is to rejoice, not worry. Which is what I wish you all during the holiday season and for all of 2011!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Maciek
Unread 12-29-2010, 05:21 AM   #13
RedlineGoods

Hi all,

following numerous requests, we've decided to enhance our color portfolio with dark, saddle brown. Here it is, with black stripes on a 2010+ Miata:

NO DISCOUNT CODE THIS TIME - but our Christmas special (FREE SHIPPING) is in effect through January 1st!

Take care
Maciek
Unread 01-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #14
RedlineGoods

Hey everyone,

new year started, time to post the new code!

As always, I'd like it to be accompanied by a picture of a cool shift boot, as has been our custom for the last years (and sorry to those who hate me for it). Here's a black leather boot with a blue carbon-fiber vinyl stripe:

Here's the code, valid through Friday, January 14th! B77SK0Y84E2. You can also find it on our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Take care
Maciek
Unread 01-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #15
TslAtticus
1994 ZJ 

I ordered a shift boot from these guys ages ago for my Maxima. They have really great stuff, the boot still looks and smells new.
TslAtticus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.