JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit! Single and Multicolor Options! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/fs-2007-2013-jeep-wrangler-halo-angel-eye-kit-single-multicolor-options-1568298/)

DiodeDynamics 08-28-2013 01:32 PM

FS: 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit! Single and Multicolor Options!

http://www.diodedynamics.com/images/...e1_600x115.gif

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Angel Eyes

SMD Ring Angel Eyes can be installed on any vehicle as an accent for your headlights. They can be found on BMWs and are a nice modification for any vehicle. Diode Dynamics' angel eyes are the highest quality and brightness available. We encourage you to shop around, you will not find better angel eyes for these prices! Our rings were custom-designed for reliability and long life, and have been tested on your vehicle for perfect fitment.

Our multicolor rings use SMD technology, a modern type of LED that provides a bright forward-firing light, creating a circle of light inside the headlights.

Our newest product, RGB MULTICOLOR angel eyes come with a remote control, in order to pick the color or effect you want. The controller has a static memory, so you can leave the angel eyes switched to WHITE for every time you start your car and drive around, then get out and change up the color! They also come with a custom wiring harness, for plug-and-play wiring, and a standard RGB controller unit with remote. We also offer a WIFI controller option which allows you to control them via smartphone app.

Kit includes:
  • Two (2) Multicolor RGB SMD Rings, fitted for your vehicle
  • RF 28-Key multicolor remote, to change the color OR Upgrade to Wifi controller
  • Diode Dynamics Plug-and-Play Wiring Harness
  • Installation guide
  • One year full warranty
We use custom-manufactured SMD rings through our top LED manufacturer, with high-grade AAA resistors and LED chips. They are highly durable, with a black backing color. The LEDs go all the way around the ring, for no "break" in the light as with other angel eye designs, and are ten times brighter than old fiber-optic type rings.

Installation requires you to open the headlight, by using heat from either your oven or a heat gun. It sounds bad, but really isn't too hard. Simply remove all screws, heat the seal, and pull apart. We have installation videos and other helpful guides available at diodedynamics.com/install. The wiring is a plug-and-play installation, using our Diode Dynamics Angel Eye Harness and quick disconnects. You will not have to do any soldering, wire stripping, crimping or anything. Our wiring harness makes wiring a breeze!

Don't want to do it yourself? Looking for a kit for a different model? We can do any vehicle for you, with our large inventory of ring sizes. Contact us for information.

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year full warranty.

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Angel Eye Kit

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Angel Eye Kit

RGB Controller Comparison Video:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call us: (314) 205-3033

Research Angel Eyes here on our site: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/r...ngel-eyes.html

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Customer Reviews:

"After receiving these Angel eyes and installing them my GF fell in love. They are bright and the other vendors lights out there cannot touch these. For half the price and having the ability to change colors, connect wifi, and have them go crazy with music was awesome. We were surprised with how much you can do with these and would recommend them to spice up your Jeep." (Posted on February 10, 2014)

"Looked around and found these. The price was the big eye catcher, and then checked out all the different lighting options and able to work by WiFi...SOLD!
Installed the Angel Eyes and fell in love! I get so so many remarks on these lights, people love them!
Thanks for another great product!" (Posted on April 21, 2014)

hxdrummerxc 10-17-2013 06:13 PM

Sounds Awesome,
but I need some for my 2008 Grand Cherokee. ;);););)

DiodeDynamics 10-17-2013 07:37 PM

We have a huge variety of sizes, shoot me an email: Contact@diodedynamics.com and I'll help you find what you're looking for.

Carlos14 10-23-2013 09:30 PM

ordered, looking forward to finishing up the Impulse headlight build with these.

DiodeDynamics 10-24-2013 08:29 AM

Sounds great!

Let us know if you need any technical assistance.

You'll have to post pictures when you have everything installed.

Thanks!

Nick C.

Carlos14 10-27-2013 01:59 PM

did you get my email?

DiodeDynamics 10-28-2013 07:36 AM

I'll take a look today and send you a response

Thanks!

Nick C.

The_Goob 11-29-2013 08:26 PM

have these in square for yj, 6054 housing?

DiodeDynamics 11-30-2013 10:16 PM

We don't offer a square halo at the moment, but might in the future.

Nick C.

idahojku 04-05-2014 02:21 PM

Do they work with the stock jk headlights?

DiodeDynamics 04-05-2014 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idahojku (Post 21893417)
Do they work with the stock jk headlights?

They are intended for the stock JK headlights. Additionally, the ones shown in the picture are the stock JK headlights, with the angel eyes added

Feel free to call us if you would like more information: (314) 205-3033

We have other ring options available too :thumbsup:

Nick C.

DiodeDynamics 06-03-2014 09:16 PM

http://www.diodedynamics.com/images/..._instagram.jpg

Diode Dynamics Car of the Month Contest

Submissions Due June 10th
Please submit the following to ariel@diodedynamics.com:

3 High Resolution Images of your vehicle (with at least one image showcasing your DD purchase)

Name and Hometown
Year, Make and Model

Each month?s winner will be announced in the Diode Dynamics monthly newsletter and on social media outlets. Winner will receive a T-shirt and $50 gift card from Diode Dynamics.

**Must have at least ONE Diode Dynamics product on your vehicle. All submissions are subject to approval. By submitting photos, you are giving Diode Dynamics the right to use them for marketing purposes.

Nick C.

amp713 06-14-2014 05:46 PM

If they come out for YJ's Ill get a set!

DiodeDynamics 06-15-2014 10:20 AM

I will post updates when I have more information about new products available

Thanks!
Nick C.

DiodeDynamics 07-07-2014 07:38 AM

PM responses sent!

Nick C.

The time now is 10:05 AM.