JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipping & best deal! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/engo-winches-available-www-rockridge4wd-com-free-shipping-best-deal-1353680/)

Rockridge4WD 04-07-2012 12:57 PM

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipping & best deal!

8 Attachment(s)
ENGO WINCHES AVAILABLE AT WWW.ROCKRIDGE4WD.COM! FREE SHIPPING & BEST DEAL!

YOU WILL NOT FIND QUICKER OR BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Attachment 376993

Attachment 376986

Attachment 376987

Attachment 376988

Attachment 376989

Attachment 376990

Attachment 376985

Attachment 376991

With over 50 years experience, ENGO was spawned by innovators. Our innovativeness in designing, producing, and patenting unique winch solutions for the US Military, OEM, other winch manufacturers, 4X4 markets and other markets ensure we strive to provide you with the best innovation, quality, value and service in the industry. Offering a highly flexible business model, we are an open minded manufacturer', allowing ENGO to provide a broad range of products and services.

Prior to starting ENGO, Drew (ENGO President) served as a Director and Chief Operating Officer of Mile Marker winches as his father is the founder. For over 25 years he proudly served the needs of off-road and 4X4 enthusiasts meeting the demands of the off road industry with passion and professionalism. Enjoying the same entrepreneur spirt as his father, he pioneered power steering pump driven hydraulic winches, designed the winch kits for the HMMWV (Military Hummer) and has designed and developed many winch products that have forever changed the winch industry. Having provided winch solutions personally himself in 27 countries, he understands the wide needs of the winch users everywhere and has facilitated a wide array of products under the ENGO brand. Our products are manufactured taking in mind the need of our clients for an effective, reliable, safe, innovative and attractive solution to best serve the diverse needs of the industry worldwide.

The new ENGO E Series winches provide all the best features you would want in a winch. Using state of the art Series Wound Motors, efficient 3-Stage planetary gear train, automatic load-holding brake, rugged hand remote, freespooling, power In and Out, stainless steel fasteners and a standard 4 Way Galvanized Roller Fairlead. The new E Series offers the perfect balance of speed and power giving you the performance you need for your recovery applications. ENGO is proud to provide the E Series winches for Jeep and Truck applications with a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components with a 1-Year warranty on electrical components. ENGO has an E Series recovery winch to handle every job imaginable and offers the best all around performance and value of any winch available.

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com
OR CALL! OPEN ON SATURDAY'S!

:highfive:

Rockridge4WD 04-07-2012 01:38 PM

UPDATE: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ENGO SHORTLY AFTER MAKING THIS ADD.

ES10000 WINCHES W/CABLE (NO ROPE) ARE ALL THAT ARE IN STOCK FOR ABOUT 4-6 WEEKS.

There is a VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. You will want to place your order this weekend otherwise you will not get one for awhile.

LET ME KNOW.... I'm AT THE READY!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 04-07-2012 01:54 PM

If you buy one of these remaining winches that are in stock. YOU WILL GET A FREE WIRELESS REMOTE SYSTEM ALREADY INSTALLED!!!

Rockridge4WD 05-23-2012 05:07 PM

PRE ORDERS FOR ENGO WINCHES START NOW!

Since the 10K cable is out of stock I will be eating the difference between the cost of the 12K and 10K and sending those out to you for the price of the 10K with FREE SHIPPING!!!

You heard me right....get a 12K winch for the cost of a 10K WITH FREE SHIPPING!!

9K Cable

9K Synthetic

10K Synthetic

12K Cable

Winch Plates YJ/TJ AVAILABLE NOW!

WIRELESS REMOTES AVAILABLE NOW!

I WILL NOT BE UNDERCUT ON ENGO WINCH PRODUCTS!!

You send me your quote and I will guarantee to beat ANY COMPETITORS QUOTE!

Winches will be shipping out the 1st & 2nd Week of June. They are being sold extremely fast. ORDER TODAY to guarantee your name is on a winch!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT WF!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 05-30-2012 06:27 PM

CALL OR EMAIL US LAST for the best deal!

WE WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITORS PRICE! SIMPLY SEND US THEIR ESTIMATE OR PM!
:highfive:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com
509-588-7800

Rockridge4WD 06-07-2012 12:22 PM

Don't forget about our 12k Winch deal for the 10k Winch price. Deal going on NOW! Call us TODAY!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 06-07-2012 03:18 PM

Get'em while their HOT HOT HOT!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 06-08-2012 12:03 PM

Don't miss this deal! Call Today!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 06-15-2012 12:58 AM

Im pretty sure you won't be dissapointed with any part of the Engo winch line or our pricing. We made it simple, good low price on the website with upgrade options at your finger tips. Free shipping, smoking price and excellent service!

www.rockridge4wd.com

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 06-15-2012 06:31 PM

Engo's are going fast! You need to pull the trigger to get on this deal now!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 06-18-2012 04:39 PM

We still have Engo winches in stock!! Act Fast!!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 06-30-2012 05:27 PM

WHATS IN STOCK:

9K CABLE
9K SYNTHETIC
12K SYNTHETIC

Next Week
10K Cable
10K Synthetic
12K Cable

GIVE ME A CALL or EMAIL

ZERO HESITATION when I say this.....

I WILL GIVE THE BEST DEAL ON ENGO!
Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com
509-588-7800

Rockridge4WD 07-06-2012 10:50 PM

Give me a thumbs up for ENGO winches! Our pricing beats them all. Just visit the site or email to see for yourself!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com
www.rockridge4wd.com

waterboarder 07-06-2012 11:21 PM

Are these winches specially made and marketed for people with vision problems?

Rockridge4WD 07-07-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterboarder (Post 13829218)
Are these winches specially made and marketed for people with vision problems?

I suppose that could be the case. :teehee:

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

The time now is 05:47 PM.