Currie Jeep Armor & Bumper CLOSE-OUT SPECIALS by Poison Spyder! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Currie Jeep Armor & Bumper CLOSE-OUT SPECIALS by Poison Spyder!

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 07-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Currie Jeep Armor & Bumper CLOSE-OUT SPECIALS by Poison Spyder!

Our friends at Currie Enterprises have discontinued their Jeep bumpers and rocker armor product line, and Poison Spyder Customs is liquidating their remaining inventory at awesome prices! All of these items are priced at least 50% off of their former retail price. Check it out and get them while you can because once they're gone, they're gone!

CLICK HERE for the Currie Close-Out Page!

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
AppFan
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! Looks like there will be Ribz for dinner!
Unread 07-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
wrangler1988
1997 TJ Wrangler 

wow $200 for the bumper and hoop but $150 shipped??? how does that make sense!?1
wrangler1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangler1988 View Post
wow $200 for the bumper and hoop but $150 shipped??? how does that make sense!?1
Send me your zip code and which item you were interested in, and I'll have our sales guy verify the shipping amount. The website shipping calculator is not always as accurate as it should be, however we only charge actual shipping amount when we process your order. Also, its possible that I simply have a mistake on a weight or dimension of a particular item when I entered into the shopping cart.

The website does not actually charge your card when you place the order. We manually charge it once everything is boxed and ready to go, and if the actual shipping costs are less at that time we adjust it down.

That said, there's nothing that "doesn't make sense" about a product's shipping cost being almost as much as the product price. That can be especially true when the product in question is very heavy, being sent all the way across the continent, and the price for the product is discounted by half of what the regular price is/was.
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
jeepmtnbiker
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just ordered rocker guards and thank you for helping me straighten out my order when I made a mistake and ordered the wrong ones
jeepmtnbiker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
briggs89
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just placed an order for some rocker guards for a TJ, right after i placed my order I looked on the site an they were gone. Could you please send me an email to sinfulrides14@aim.com to let me know if they were still available or not.

Thanks
briggs89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
DTS
Vendor

The shopping cart has inventory levels entered for the Currie parts, so if the item has disappeared that's because all of them have been sold. If you got yours in though, you most likely got one. Our sales person will email you if you missed it. Thanks,
Unread 07-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
DTS
Vendor

Wow that stuff is going FAST! We had about 20 of the Currie TJ V-Bumpers and they're already gone If there's anything you can use from that stash, snap it up quick!
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:35 AM   #9
metalry101
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Got mine today! Ordered Thursday and they're already here!

Utah Jeepcrew #26
metalry101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #10
greg_kulosa

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hmm, my order still says "Processing", and I ordered last Thursday night. I assume it's because my rocker guards for the LJ say that they need to be weighed and measured in order to estimate shipping.

How long could it take to weigh something? I am envious that the TJ guys are already receiving their stuff, and mine hasn't even been shipped yet...
greg_kulosa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #11
DTS
Vendor

Your stuff is coming, just be patient. We're working our way through 25 pallets of stuff, almost half of which has already sold in under a week. Most of it was already boxed on the pallets and that stuff goes out faster. Some of it was just bare parts stacked on a pallet, that stuff takes a little longer to work our way through. This isn't Wal-Mart or Amazon.com
Unread 07-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #12
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I called this morning, just to make sure my order was received, which it was. Not too worried about when my LJ sliders show up, the sale is so great that time is a non issue for me.

I have had two problems on other sites recently where I had placed a order but it was somehow 'lost' and never really got placed. So I have a habit now after a few days just to call and double check if I haven't had any updates.

Thanks for the great sale guys!
Unread 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
greg_kulosa

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Patience is hard

Ok, I'll be patient. Thanks for the great sale.
greg_kulosa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
MayRoll
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ordered my rockers on Thursday.... Delivered on Monday. Thanks for getting them out so fast.
MayRoll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2011, 03:48 AM   #15
dwish
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wow...

I ordered my rockers close to midnight, and they showed up 3 days later. Thanks PSC!
dwish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.