Currie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-Rock Sway Bar Kits - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Currie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-Rock Sway Bar Kits

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 02-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #31
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Get your Currie Suspension Kit at www.baseline4x4.com today!

__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #32
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Get your Currie Order today at www.baseline4x4.com
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #33
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Get your Currie Kits today from Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 01:17 AM   #34
AlaskaTRX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cordova, AK
Posts: 35
A word of warning to anyone that gets drawn in by the "free shipping" advertised here. They do not honor this offer when it comes to shipping to Alaska and continue to falsely advertise this free shipping without any disclaimer.

Be up-front with your policy and update your web-site.
AlaskaTRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #35
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTRX View Post
A word of warning to anyone that gets drawn in by the "free shipping" advertised here. They do not honor this offer when it comes to shipping to Alaska and continue to falsely advertise this free shipping without any disclaimer.

Be up-front with your policy and update your web-site.
If you go to our shipping policy it is clearly marked on there. There is not always enough space to write every disclaimer. The small percentage of people who do not qualify does is such a minute number that we don't change this. We will gladly ship any products for free in the 48 states.

Here is the Shipping Policy that is in the top line of every page of our website
http://www.baseline4x4.com/t-shipping.aspx
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 10:58 AM   #36
AlaskaTRX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cordova, AK
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseline 4x4 View Post
If you go to our shipping policy it is clearly marked on there. There is not always enough space to write every disclaimer. The small percentage of people who do not qualify does is such a minute number that we don't change this. We will gladly ship any products for free in the 48 states.

Here is the Shipping Policy that is in the top line of every page of our website
http://www.baseline4x4.com/t-shipping.aspx
The accepted (and common sense) practice is to put an asterisk * next to the advertisement if restrictions apply.
AlaskaTRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 07:17 AM   #37
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTRX View Post
The accepted (and common sense) practice is to put an asterisk * next to the advertisement if restrictions apply.
Ok thank you. Have a nice day!
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #38
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Get your Currie Anti Rock or Currectlync Kit ordered today at Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #39
Baseline 4x4
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Albion, IN
Posts: 5,756
Get your Currie Lift Kits at www.baseline4x4.com
__________________
Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
Baseline 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote



Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.