CHASSIS SAVERô 2 for 1 Sale Starts Now! - Insane Cyber Monday Mega Promo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > CHASSIS SAVERô 2 for 1 Sale Starts Now! - Insane Cyber Monday Mega Promo

Steinjager TJ tube doorsIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

CHASSIS SAVERô 2 for 1 Sale Starts Now! - Insane Cyber Monday Mega Promo

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale Starts Now!
4 Days Only - Sunday 11/27 thru Wednesday 11/30
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Starting Now thru Wednesday 11/30 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $37.50) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $104.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

************************************************** ********************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
************************************************** ********************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $9.00 for 2 Quarts, $15.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
Nugget43

I don't understand where to put the coupon code in?
Nugget43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget43 View Post
I don't understand where to put the coupon code in?
Put items in cart
Click checkout button on right (not paypal button)
Enter bill/ship info
click continue
choose std shipping and continue button
on next screen you enter coupon code and click "apply coupon" button
Unread 11-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
Nugget43

ok thx, can you use it if you pay with paypal
Nugget43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
TheDirtyGeneral

Quote:
Yes you can, I just did it.
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yes just don't click paypal as first option for checkout
Need to apply code first then choose paypal
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #7
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVER™ Sale Continues!

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVER™ is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVER™ for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVER™ for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
Further Details:
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Unread 11-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

Screw it... I just went with the CS/ML combo deal again. Putting the ML to the test tonight. It didn't get quite as warm as they promised when I started scuffing today. Ran a little longer than planned prepping and it was below 40 when I finally started applying it. Got the rear passenger compartment, inner door jams and cargo compartment of the grand cherokee done with about half a gallon applied kinda heavily. I put CS on in the cold and it turned out ok, but te ML was a bit hard to mix. Just hoping I did it enough. I can put up with an extra day or two of fumes. Gotta get my brother's garage heated now for a second coat. Plus I still need to pull the front seats and trim off.
Gray 99 Laredo with '04 driveline wap. Tons of fun coming soon. Steel bumpers. 5 1/2" IRO coils, IRO adj. track bar. Rancho RS9000 Addco rear sway. 2"x.250" DOM long arms with johny joints. Custom A-arm with ball joint delete (J-joint). JK Moab wheels/ 33x 12.5 x 17 Cooper SST. Bushwacker Flares.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #9
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

This ends Tonight!

2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVERô Sale Continues!

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVERô is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVERô for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
facilities use CHASSIS SAVERô for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

all CHASSIS SAVERô Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVERô Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F

Note: Chassis Saverô can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.

CHASSIS SAVERô Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVERô Material Safety Data Sheet
Further Details:

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINERô purchases

Unread 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Just placed my order, a gallon of silver and a gallon of black. ones for my XJ, the other is for the Wife's. I should have enough of the black leftover from hers to do my bumpers too. Going to be a messy spring

Forgot to add on some stickers. Oh well.
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #11
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
Just placed my order, a gallon of silver and a gallon of black. ones for my XJ, the other is for the Wife's. I should have enough of the black leftover from hers to do my bumpers too. Going to be a messy spring

Forgot to add on some stickers. Oh well.
Thanks for the order!
Unread 11-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #12
TheDirtyGeneral

You wont be disappointed with this stuff! I've used it to restore a used and rusty warn winch plate to like new, and re did my front bumper that was getting rusty in the shackle mounts and haven't had rust issues with either and they've been sitting in the south florida sun and rain since summer!

2 for 1 is the best deal you'll see all year on Chassis Saver! It's well worth it!
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #13
jfd77jeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm a day late
jfd77jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #14
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfd77jeep View Post
I'm a day late
Coupon codes will work until Friday

Spend some money if you like!
Unread 12-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #15
jfd77jeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just ordered 2 Quarts
Thanks for reply!!
Looking forward to the new look on the YJ
jfd77jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.