Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

5K views 30 replies 4 participants last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·
Font Material property Symbol Rectangle Electric blue

Looking for the Best Recovery Strap On the Market without having to pay a ton of Money! Look no further here at ROCKRIDGE4wd we have the CESS Recovery Straps.
Contact ROCKRIDGE4WD today for your very own Quote!

Automotive tire Rectangle Font Auto part Automotive wheel system

Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Output device Human body

Material: A class Te Duolun high strength wire

20ft 6m 26000lbs 12ton
30ft 9m 26000lbs 12Ton

Description:
The 4,8,12,15-ton tow ropes, has a lot of upgrades.
1, luminous function: both ends of the oval CESS flag actually luminous board, the absorption of natural light during the day and at night will glow in the dark, tow rope is easy to find in the dark, the good recognition trailer point night operations, luminous underwater.
2, head full symmetric folding, even by force, and more durable.
3, wrapped materials resistant to wear and pull, the effective protection of the tow rope.
4, thickened widened, a Te Duolun high strength wire, polyester technical filament yarn
5, Suture area longer, safer and more reliable.
6, complete specifications, from 6 meters to 80 meters have special length requirements can also be customized.
7, It has Velcro straps, easy to incorporate. You would not get mess once the strap doesn't need to use.​

Like Us On FACEBOOK --> www.Facebook.com/rockridge4wd

:2thumbsup:​

See less See more
#2 ·
Has anyone seen the ARB Recovery Strap?? This is just like ARB if not BETTER!!

It' is refelctive, heavy duty, floats and have a velcro strap to keep it all together when not in use!!

ROCKRIDGE 4WD has these in stock and ready to send it today to you!!

You won't be dissapointed in this strap and will be a great investment for your Recovery Gear!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com today for your strap!​

#6 ·
To be honest its a different type of product. Bubba Rope is kinda in its own category. They are much bigger and not as easy to store as a standard good quality snatch strap. I like the BRs but mainly for bigger rigs like your Ram. These snatch straps are definitely nice but not the same thing.

Jeff

#11 ·

Material: A class Te Duolun high strength wire

20ft 6m 26000lbs 12ton
30ft 9m 26000lbs 12Ton

Description:
The 4,8,12,15-ton tow ropes, has a lot of upgrades.
1, luminous function: both ends of the oval CESS flag actually luminous board, the absorption of natural light during the day and at night will glow in the dark, tow rope is easy to find in the dark, the good recognition trailer point night operations, luminous underwater.
2, head full symmetric folding, even by force, and more durable.
3, wrapped materials resistant to wear and pull, the effective protection of the tow rope.
4, thickened widened, a Te Duolun high strength wire, polyester technical filament yarn
5, Suture area longer, safer and more reliable.
6, complete specifications, from 6 meters to 80 meters have special length requirements can also be customized.
7, It has Velcro straps, easy to incorporate. You would not get mess once the strap doesn't need to use.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
With this poorly written description that is nothing but a bad translation from some Asian language, am I supposed to take you guys and this product seriously? :rolleyes:

#13 ·
Not only do we have these awesome straps in stock but we also carry light weight shovels and awesome "sleek" Tire Plug Repair Kits!

Line Font Gas Office supplies Tool

Click here for more info on Tire Plug Kit!

Also check our their "Lite Way" Shovels! You will be surprised at how feather lite they really are! Perfect for your Off Roading Rig!

Automotive lighting Audio equipment Household cleaning supply Output device Home appliance

Click here for more info on the Shovel!

Pair all these up with a Snatch Tow Strap and you have one AWESOME Recovery Gear set up!

All in stock and ready to go at Rockridge 4WD!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

#15 ·
These straps are no joke the BEST! I know it's hard to believe in a picture and then to justify the price of them, but let me tell you, once you have them and are actually touching them you will be amazed by their quality!

Don't let the price scare you, just contact me directly and I will hook you up with a great deal on these!

We have 20ft or 30ft in stock and ready to ship! Keep in mind these straps are reflective, they float, their sturdy and they velcro back together to store neatly!

Contact me today to get a quote!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

#16 ·
Rockridge4wd is your RECOVERY GEAR head quarters!! Good recovery gear can make all the difference in the world! Don't get caught hitting the rugged terrain without the proper means of rescue. We've got tons off CESS recovery gear IN STOCK ready to ship!

How about a winch?! We've got ENGO winches in stock ready to ship! CLICK HERE to view our engo winches!

Contact me direct for great pricing! Joel@Rockridge4wd.com

Video camera Lens Camera accessory Power tool Camera

Camera accessory Machine Engineering Auto part Optical instrument
[/CENTER]

Attachments

#19 ·
Got some more of our very POPULAR recovery straps back in stock!!

30 Ft now are available!!

Body jewelry Rectangle Jewellery Font Circle

Did you know they straps can float? That's just awesome! Also they are reflective and store nice and neat and stay nice and neat (that's if you don't just throw it in the back of your rig :laugh: ) It also can pull 26,000 pounds, that's 12 TONS!!

These straps are sweet and I can save ya some cash to if you email me!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.