JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/cess-recovery-gear-snatch-tow-strap-offroad-rockridge4wd-1565323/)

Rockridge4WD 08-21-2013 02:01 PM

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

3 Attachment(s)

Looking for the Best Recovery Strap On the Market without having to pay a ton of Money! Look no further here at ROCKRIDGE4wd we have the CESS Recovery Straps.
Contact ROCKRIDGE4WD today for your very own Quote!

Material: A class Te Duolun high strength wire

20ft 6m 26000lbs 12ton
30ft 9m 26000lbs 12Ton

Description:
The 4,8,12,15-ton tow ropes, has a lot of upgrades.
1, luminous function: both ends of the oval CESS flag actually luminous board, the absorption of natural light during the day and at night will glow in the dark, tow rope is easy to find in the dark, the good recognition trailer point night operations, luminous underwater.
2, head full symmetric folding, even by force, and more durable.
3, wrapped materials resistant to wear and pull, the effective protection of the tow rope.
4, thickened widened, a Te Duolun high strength wire, polyester technical filament yarn
5, Suture area longer, safer and more reliable.
6, complete specifications, from 6 meters to 80 meters have special length requirements can also be customized.
7, It has Velcro straps, easy to incorporate. You would not get mess once the strap doesn't need to use.

Like Us On FACEBOOK --> www.Facebook.com/rockridge4wd

:2thumbsup:

Rockridge4WD 08-23-2013 03:52 PM

Has anyone seen the ARB Recovery Strap?? This is just like ARB if not BETTER!!

It' is refelctive, heavy duty, floats and have a velcro strap to keep it all together when not in use!!

ROCKRIDGE 4WD has these in stock and ready to send it today to you!!

You won't be dissapointed in this strap and will be a great investment for your Recovery Gear!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com today for your strap!

Rockridge4WD 08-27-2013 12:07 PM

These straps are absoulutley amazing!! You will NOT be dissapointed in this purchase!! Also available is Cess Recovery Shovel!! You would be amazed at how LIGHT this shovel is to hold!! Very reasonable! Can't beat that!!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your recovery gear today!

Rockridge4WD 09-04-2013 05:32 PM

DID you know these Straps Glow in the dark and float on water! Great Recovery Strap for the Money! Dont hestiate contact ROCKRIDGE 4WD today for your quote!

ZSXJ430 09-04-2013 06:35 PM

How do they compare to the Bubba Rope? I have the BR for my Ram truck and was going to order one for my XJ. Thanks in advance.

Rockridge4WD 09-04-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZSXJ430 (Post 15872663)
How do they compare to the Bubba Rope? I have the BR for my Ram truck and was going to order one for my XJ. Thanks in advance.

To be honest its a different type of product. Bubba Rope is kinda in its own category. They are much bigger and not as easy to store as a standard good quality snatch strap. I like the BRs but mainly for bigger rigs like your Ram. These snatch straps are definitely nice but not the same thing.

Jeff

ZSXJ430 09-05-2013 04:17 AM

Thank you!

Rockridge4WD 09-05-2013 11:55 AM

No Problem!

THANKS,
DERRAN
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Rockridge4WD 09-06-2013 12:53 PM

Look over your Recovery Gear and Notice you need a strap! Contact ROCKRIDGE 4WD for your Cess Strap Recovery Gear today!

CONTACT ROCKRIDGE 4WD today for your very own Quote!

CONTACT DERRAN@ROCKRIDGE4WD.COM

CALL US TOLL FREE 1-888-411-8493

Rockridge4WD 09-17-2013 12:00 PM

This strap is amazing, it floats on water and it glows in the dark! Great recovery strap for the money! Contact ROCKRIDGE 4WD for your very own quote Today!

fromme 09-17-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge4WD (Post 15820565)

Material: A class Te Duolun high strength wire

20ft 6m 26000lbs 12ton
30ft 9m 26000lbs 12Ton

Description:
The 4,8,12,15-ton tow ropes, has a lot of upgrades.
1, luminous function: both ends of the oval CESS flag actually luminous board, the absorption of natural light during the day and at night will glow in the dark, tow rope is easy to find in the dark, the good recognition trailer point night operations, luminous underwater.
2, head full symmetric folding, even by force, and more durable.
3, wrapped materials resistant to wear and pull, the effective protection of the tow rope.
4, thickened widened, a Te Duolun high strength wire, polyester technical filament yarn
5, Suture area longer, safer and more reliable.
6, complete specifications, from 6 meters to 80 meters have special length requirements can also be customized.
7, It has Velcro straps, easy to incorporate. You would not get mess once the strap doesn't need to use.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

With this poorly written description that is nothing but a bad translation from some Asian language, am I supposed to take you guys and this product seriously? :rolleyes:

Rockridge4WD 09-17-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fromme (Post 16087249)
with this poorly written description that is nothing but a bad translation from some asian language, am i supposed to take you guys and this product seriously? :rolleyes:

pm sent your way!
Thanks,
derran
rockridge 4wd

Rockridge4WD 10-05-2013 03:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Not only do we have these awesome straps in stock but we also carry light weight shovels and awesome "sleek" Tire Plug Repair Kits!

Attachment 734001

Click here for more info on Tire Plug Kit!

Also check our their "Lite Way" Shovels! You will be surprised at how feather lite they really are! Perfect for your Off Roading Rig!

Attachment 734009

Click here for more info on the Shovel!

Pair all these up with a Snatch Tow Strap and you have one AWESOME Recovery Gear set up!

All in stock and ready to go at Rockridge 4WD!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 11-05-2013 10:46 AM

Get the BEST recovery gear here at ROCKRIDGE 4WD! We have snatch straps and shovels available! Shovels that are so super light you won't even believe it. Less then 3 lbs. Snatch straps that are reflective, float and are super durable! We will hook it up! Same day shipping on these as well!

Contact me now for yours! Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 12-19-2013 11:37 AM

These straps are no joke the BEST! I know it's hard to believe in a picture and then to justify the price of them, but let me tell you, once you have them and are actually touching them you will be amazed by their quality!

Don't let the price scare you, just contact me directly and I will hook you up with a great deal on these!

We have 20ft or 30ft in stock and ready to ship! Keep in mind these straps are reflective, they float, their sturdy and they velcro back together to store neatly!

Contact me today to get a quote!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

The time now is 09:51 PM.