Here are all of the details for the photo contest!!
CCOR Photo Contest Rules:
1. Submit your favorite CCOR photo. Must contain the CCOR logo (koozie, sticker, shirt, poster, flag). It can be outrageous, unique, funny, etc.
- MUST be family friendly
-Must be a REAL picture. No photo shop.
-Send in a PM on Facebook or email it to email@example.com
-Limit of 2 photos per person
-If you are a club, let us know who will receive the prize on the club’s behalf.
-Professional photographers are eligible to compete
2. Must be over 18 to enter (A parent can submit a photo on your behalf as one of their entries)
3. Like and share our contest ad on Facebook.
-If you do not have a FB account, let me know when you email me the picture.
4. We will anonymously post the entries, meaning the person who took the picture will not be revealed, on July 19th, 2013.
-FB voting begins July 19th and ends on July 29th, 2013 (1 week)
-If you (the contestant) want people to know it is your picture, you can encourage people to vote.
5. The top 10 photos with the highest amount of likes on FB will move on to the next round. There will also be 1 shop wild card available to make 11 that can be used.
6. The top 10/11 will move on to the “Shop Favorite” round, and the shop staff will pick their top 5 favorites. (Rachel excluded because she knows who took each picture.)
-The top 5 will be announced on FB the week of August 5th, 2013
7. The top 5 favorites will go to the “Owner’s Choice” and he will pick the top 3.
8. The winner will be announced at our 1 year anniversary of the CCOR 4wd Cruise-In on Friday August 9th, 2013 at Dickey’s BBQ in Athens, Georgia. You do not have to be present to win.
9. First Prize wins $200 in “CCOR bucks” which can be used towards parts and/or labor at CCOR. Second prize wins $50 in “CCOR bucks”, and Third prize wins a CCOR tee shirt and prize pack.
10. All photographs become property of CCOR and will be used by the company in future advertising and for promotional purposes, etc.