Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 08-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
Quadratec
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

NEW! Quadratec® LED Headlamps
See better and farther when driving at night. Replace those dim factory incandescent headlamps with an advanced Quadratec LED upgrade. Our lamp assemblies feature a solid state maintenance free design and advanced photometric technology for years of for a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that’s closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements in light projection distance and overall visibility or your money back! Lenses have a distinct customized appearance bringing smart styling and function to a higher level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful Phillips® brand light emitting diodes (LEDs) are protected by water tight epoxy seals.

Pre-Order NOW! Available Late August!
For '55-'86 CJ & '97-'06 Wranglers $374.99 Pair
For 07-15 Wranglers $399.99 Pair

These drop-in replacements are truly plug-n-play requiring no modifications and installation takes only 20-30 minutes. Headlamps feature horizontal LED modules that divide the high and low beam reflectors. The top half of the lamp features the low beam light source that's powered by one super powerful 15 watt LED. When the high beam is activated, the bottom half becomes illuminated by four additional high powered 3 watt LEDs. These battery friendly lamps draw much less electricity than conventional incandescent lamps making them easier on your charging system. Our lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS #108) and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. This is a true drop in replacement for all 7” round dual beam headlamp designs and come with Quadratec's 3 Year Limited Warranty.

For more information or to order your set, just click any of the images above or this link:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?pn=97109.000&cn=Quadratec+LED+Headlamps

We Price Match, PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Quadratec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #2
jeep_boy02
1980 CJ7 

Looks nice and useful for sure...

Have any pics of them installed on CJs? What about an LED kit to replace all lights on a CJ or other... looking for heads, tails and turns
jeep_boy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2014, 01:45 PM   #3
kjmccar
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Can you compare these to an OEM quality HID retrofit, please?
kjmccar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #4
Rougarou
Learning the ropes

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Is it possible to pre-order these and still get my military discount? Crazy question
Unread 08-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #5
Quadratec
Vendor
2007 JK Wrangler 

These are now in stock! If you order prior to 3:30pm Eastern today they will ship today as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_boy02 View Post
Looks nice and useful for sure...

Have any pics of them installed on CJs? What about an LED kit to replace all lights on a CJ or other... looking for heads, tails and turns
I don't have any CJ photos at the moment, but let me e-mail my photo studio and see if they can take some and upload to the web. We have a Quadratec CJ in the shop. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmccar View Post
Can you compare these to an OEM quality HID retrofit, please?
Any decent HID retrofit (HID projectors, HID kit, etc.) is going to have a better cutoff and beam pattern due to the HID projector. The same goes for JW Speaker with their projector setup. Our Quadratec LED's, Truck-Lite, KC, etc., use a reflector housing. The pattern is not as good as a projector, but still looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF View Post
Is it possible to pre-order these and still get my military discount? Crazy question
Sure can! Just PM me with the part # you want and that you want a quote. I'll get it going for you.

Thanks!

-Rick

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Unread 08-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #6
ciphershort
2009 JK Wrangler 

Definitely interested in this. Now to only make it down to that part of my mod list...
ciphershort is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #7
kjmccar
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadratec
Any decent HID retrofit (HID projectors, HID kit, etc.) is going to have a better cutoff and beam pattern due to the HID projector. The same goes for JW Speaker with their projector setup. Our Quadratec LED's, Truck-Lite, KC, etc., use a reflector housing. The pattern is not as good as a projector, but still looks great.
Thanks for the honest reply. It's definitely a great option for people who don't want to get their hands dirty with a HID retrofit!
kjmccar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2014, 09:42 PM   #8
whatevah
2012 JK Wrangler 

Mine were delivered yesterday! Here are my comparison shots... my stock JK housings with Silverstar bulbs and then the Qtec headlights.

for all photos the camera was set to: Canon T4i, 18-55 lens, 6400ISO, 1/30, f5.6. Photos taken on two different nights, but at a similar distance from the wall... I put the front tires on the same crack in the pavement both nights.

Stock housing with Silverstar bulbs, single light, low beam (standing in front of right light to block the beam)

Quadratec LED headlight single light on low beam. (standing in front of right light to block the beam)

Quadratec LED headlight both lights on low beam.

Quadratec LED headlight single light on high beam for pattern display (standing in front of right light to block the beam).

So... the LED lights are far brighter than stock and have a similar pattern width to the JK stock beam (a good thing!). I think I remember the Trucklites having a much narrower pattern (I had them for a couple days in 2012). There is a "hot spot" in the middle, just above the low beam. I guess that's for better highway-type light on low beam. And, the foreground isn't ignored like the stock JK ... I used to find myself using the fog lights just to illuminate the road 30 feet and closer. No longer necessary, I could barely tell that the fog lights were even turned on! High beam adds to the beam pattern, rather than switch from low to high like the factory JK. That's a huge plus!

I'm really happy I got these lights, I can't find anything to complain about. The Q logo isn't a problem for me. Really... how often do you look closely at your headlights?

Tip: use a T15 driver rather than a T15 bit on a socket... not enough clearance for a socket head.
Unread 08-28-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
ciphershort
2009 JK Wrangler 

Looks good!
ciphershort is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #10
Quadratec
Vendor
2007 JK Wrangler 

No problem, guys. Thanks for posting your photos, Jerry!

Unread 09-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #11
5jeepsIn12years
1999 XJ Cherokee 

will we expect rectangular ones anytime soon??
5jeepsIn12years is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #12
jeep_boy02
1980 CJ7 

Only if they come with pink bezels for them barbie jeeps! Haha, Just pokin fun at the YJs ;-)
jeep_boy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #13
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

I'd like to see some TJ pics if anyone has got them. I've been interested in these lights as well.
Blue Jeep Club Member #193

Only in a Jeep...
Yesfan70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2014, 03:57 PM   #14
Quadratec
Vendor
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesfan70 View Post
I'd like to see some TJ pics if anyone has got them. I've been interested in these lights as well.
I grabbed a quick cell phone photo for you:

-Rick

Unread 09-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #15
Quadratec
Vendor
2007 JK Wrangler 

Here are a few more shots I took in the parking lot yesterday:

Tags
led head lamps , led head lights , led headlamps , led headlights , quadratec

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.