Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com!

689 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  XTJake 
#1 ·

It's that time of year again and our Black Friday Sale! is moving as we speak! We have a ton of insane deals on special today and tomorrow on some great parts for your Jeep that your forums discount code can be used on as well!

- TODAY ONLY $25 off $200 for non-sale items (Coupon Code: xtfriday25)
- TODAY ONLY $40 off $400 for non-sale items (Coupon Code: xtfriday40)
- UP to 60% Off Sale items (FORUM discount code can be used on top of sale items. PM me if you don't have it!)

WE PRICE MATCH!
Find that parts that you're looking for elsewhere on a competitors site? Shoot us a call and we'll price match them!​

Make sure to check out some great deals being offered for your Jeep's generation:

- JK Jeep Parts on Sale
- TJ Jeep Parts on Sale
- YJ Jeep Parts on Sale

We have some really awesome deals on everything from Lift Kits, Bumpers, Wheel & Tire Kits, Side Steps, Winches, Skid Plates, Off-Road Lighting, Interior Accessories and Much more!

- Barricade
- JCR Offroad
- Mammoth
- Rugged Ridge
- RedRock 4x4
- Raxiom Off Road Lighting

We hope you guys get exactly what you're after this Black Friday! If there's something that you see not on our sale, shoot me over a PM and I'll give you the best price around!

We wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday season!

Ryan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.