Bilstein struts & shocks: Endless Summer Sale 2014! Lowest prices ever! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Bilstein struts & shocks: Endless Summer Sale 2014! Lowest prices ever!

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 06-23-2014, 05:40 AM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Bilstein struts & shocks: Endless Summer Sale 2014! Lowest prices ever!

Summer has returned and so has this sale!

If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

This Summer, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever on Bilstein shocks & struts. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 17 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

Make your summer an easy ride! Get some Bilsteins
Unread 08-03-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

Summer is still here! PM me for Bilstein sale pricing.
Unread 08-03-2014, 10:50 PM   #4
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

best deal around and so worth it!
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
jlp437
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Kolak is the best!

I had 4 5100's sent to me, and despite supply issues earlier this year with Bilstein, he made sure I got my product!
jlp437 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2014, 05:34 AM   #6
Kolak
Vendor

The Summer sale is still in full force! Send me a PM for the best Bilstein pricing
Unread 08-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #7
Kolak
Vendor

Get a set of Bilsteins and make your ride much nicer
Unread 09-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #8
Kolak
Vendor

Wait... what season is it still? It's Summer right??? That must mean you can still get a great deal on Bilsteins. PM me for the scoop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.