INTRODUCING ARTEC INDUSTRIES LINE OF FABRICATION BRACKETS
OUR VISION - Offer a better looking bracket AND make it work better too!
So you may be asking, "What makes your brackets BETTER?"
We could have gone the route of making brackets that looked like everyone elses. Heck an upper link axle bracket can just be a piece of C channel steel with some bolt holes in it. Thats exactly the opposite approach we are taking. I personally like some thing with both ART and TECH. That is why we've decided to ask these critical questions to every bracket that we work on.
- What are the advantages/disadvantages to an existing design regarding FUNCTION?
- Could this bracket LOOK BETTER?
- Can we make it AFFORDABLE?
- Can we improve EASE of INSTALLATION?
- Can we make it FIT most applications?
Obviously, sometimes its not necessary to reinvent the wheel, but can you imagine if vehicles still had wagon wheels today because no one asked the above questions. We approach every project like this and we may not always improve the existing designs.
I think we can make BETTER BRACKETS and we are excited to work with you guys to bring this to pass.
So, as we develop this line we'd like to ask... What do you specifically like or dislike about any bracket that you have purchased? Your feedback will be most valuable in bringing a better product to the market.
CHECK OUT ALL OUR BRACKETS HERE
Our first bracket - Lower Frame Link Bracket
With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one-off look AND solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc. Below are some of the highlights for this particular bracket that set it apart from all the others.
- 2.625" mounting width with 9/16" bolt hole for common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size for 1.25" rod ends with spacers.
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint. Design allows joint to be mounted grease fitting up.Other companies' frame brackets mount the grease fitting down, resulting in a broken fitting on the very impact.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- Tapered sides allow bracket to be mounted at an angle on the frame without excess bracket hanging off the side. Not only does it look better and more natural to the frame, but it also means you have less bracket sliding on the rocks and getting in the way.
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.