The Bully Dog GT tuners have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the forums and in the press so I thought I'd run a nice special for the remainder of the month.
Here's a rundown of the main feature set:
· Driving Coach - Monitor your driving habits to improve fuel economy.
· Engine Temps - You'll want to keep an eye on your Engine Temp. No problem the GT will provide you live accurate figures.
· Transmission Temps - When your out an about putting your Jeep through its passes keep an eye on your Transmission Temperatures.
· Engine Load - Off -Roading in any form will put different amounts of load on your engine. The GT gives you instant feedback on engine load.
· Many More - There are many other vehicle parameters
· Power Tuning - There are times when you just need more power. Select the Power Tune.
· Off -Road Tuning - When you head off -road this tune will give you more power and more control of the throttle for challenging terrain.
· Gear Ratio Calibration - If you upgrade or change your axle ratio you will need a GT to program your new settings.
· Tire Size Calibration - Upgraded your wheels and tires? Now you can calibrate your speedometer.
· TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Drop your tire pressure and you'll get a light on your dash. Not anymore.
· Idle Up - We all get stuck at some point. Idle up to power that winch.
· Engine Fan - Turn your engine fan off for water crossings. Or run the engine fan in high speed mode at any temp.
· Lockers - Increase traction by engaging your lockers in 2WD, 4WD Hi and 4WD Low up to 30mph.
· Traction Control - When it gets muddy you'll need to disable your Traction Control completely! Available at the click of a button.
· Sway Bar Disconnect - When you need increased articulation disconnect your sway bars in 2WD, 4WD Hi and 4WD Low up to 30MPH.
Even more information here:
As you can see, there are tons of things to tinker with! My next post will have a photo so you can see what a great job they did with the design of the device....