August Sale! Bilstein struts/shocks for WK and XK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > August Sale! Bilstein struts/shocks for WK and XK

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

August Sale! Bilstein struts/shocks for WK and XK

I decided to run a little special on Bilstein struts and shocks for the WK Grand Cherokee and XK Commander.

These are a high pressure monotube shock vs the stock factory twin tube low pressure design. You'll not only get much better ride control, but also reduced body roll, reduced nose dive when braking, and much better fade resistance with these shocks. They are a very impressive upgrade.

The Bilsteins have a lifetime warranty as well.

The sale price will be $310.00 for the set of four with free shipping in the USA.

PM me if you'd like a set

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
Blackdout00wj
2000 WJ 

Hey kinda late i know but i was going to see if you could get your hands on a set of be5-a465-h8 (wj) i know thats not a wk or xk just lookin for my wj
Unread 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
xa310165
2005 WK 

Do you still have this sale? Any up-coming sales on shocks? How about rear brakes? I bought a pair of fronts from you, but now the rears need to be replaced.
Thanks!
xa310165 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.