Now available for PREORDER!!!
14 bolt BACKBONE Truss
Get a SPINE!!!
Artec Industries is excited to announce the NEW 14 Bolt BACKBONE Truss. This truss system is designed to reinforce your entire axle in a forward to backward direction. Great for those who like to push the skinny pedal down. The removable center section can be trimmed to fit any differential cover and simply welds to the cover and bolts to the sides of the truss. Internal gussets take all the load while the internally pressed in nuts and button head bolt hold it all together.
- 1/8" thick mild steel truss top with internally jigging gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Triangle shape means you won't be dragging boxy edges over rocks. Also provides an increased structural rigidity.
- Truss spans entire length of axle - brake flange to brake flange - for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes.
- Works with 68" WMS axles. Narrower axles will require trimming of the ends of the truss.
- Perfect for vehicles who hit obstacles at high speeds.
- Internal gussets take all the load - hardware just keeps it together.
- Includes 8 pressed in captured nuts and 8 button head nuts
- DIY trimmed center section means practically any diff cover will work
- Works great for Leaf Spring applications with some trimming
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including cutting out the center piece to match your differential cover. May require additional trimming based on additional trusses and other brackets on axle. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.