Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Plate For Jeep Wrangler JK

14K views 118 replies 3 participants last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·

ROCKRIDGE 4WD has came out with a new Spare Tire Carrier Delete Plate to cover up the location that is unsightly after the removal of the OEM tire carrier. This plate mounts using the OEM hardware (no drilling) or the upgraded stainless hardware kit (OPTION). All of our plates are made from aluminum and are precision laser cut and then are finished off with a semi-gloss black powder coat with a light texture. What really sets this plate apart from the rest is that we DID NOT include a logo. Most of the plates on the market are branded and we have had many of requests for a quality, yet plain plate. In addition to that we have included 2 small holes that indicate where to drill if you want to relocate your license plate to the center of the plate (Self Tapping Screws Required). We have also included a single hole that indicates where to place a small license plate light perfectly centered above the license plate (OPTIONAL and DRILLING REQUIRED). This plate features 3 slots for positive air flow for the cabin of the Jeep.

NOTE: The vent slots were designed for the "wide vent" models seen in some late 2009 models and nearly all 2010 & up models. It will still work with the tall vent but that style is narrower and some of the body may still be visible through the slots. The oem rubber vent will need to be removed from the Jeep for use with this product.

If you like what you see, Contact Joel@rockridge4wd.com or call 509-588-7893!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Rockridge4wd has designed a spare tire delete cover to accompany the license plate delete and tail light conversion kit giving your JK a sleek, flush look. Contact me direct and i'll get you a quote for the spare tire delete plate, OR we can make it a package and i'll quote you out for the tail light conversion kit, spare tire delete plate and license plate delete!

Email me direct at Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to view our spare tire delete plate

CLICK HERE to view our tail light conversion kit

#13 ·
Can you please send me a quote for the light conversion and the plate delete set up to 49534?

Rockridge4wd has designed a spare tire delete cover to accompany the license plate delete and tail light conversion kit giving your JK a sleek, flush look. Contact me direct and i'll get you a quote for the spare tire delete plate, OR we can make it a package and i'll quote you out for the tail light conversion kit, spare tire delete plate and license plate delete!

Email me direct at Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to view our spare tire delete plate

CLICK HERE to view our tail light conversion kit

#18 ·
Rockridge4wd has designed a spare tire delete cover to accompany the license plate delete and tail light conversion kit giving your JK a sleek, flush look. Contact me direct and i'll get you a quote for the spare tire delete plate, OR we can make it a package and i'll quote you out for the tail light conversion kit, spare tire delete plate and license plate delete!​

Audio equipment Font Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Car

Contact Derran@rockridge4wd.com

Like Us On FACEBOOK --> www.Facebook.com/rockridge4wd

:2thumbsup:​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.