AMC 401, 304, 360 forged pistons (for strokers as well) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > AMC 401, 304, 360 forged pistons (for strokers as well)

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 01-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
jeepsr4ever

AMC 401, 304, 360 forged pistons (for strokers as well)

Did you know we offer forgings in any compression for these motors. The price doesnt change even if you stroke your crankshaft and need a piston with different characteristics than stock. We have sold thousands of piston sets in hundreds of compression ratios. We are able to provide you with ratios to the second decial point if needed (ex 9.28-1) Full floating or press fit..same price. $635 a set shipped

jeepsr4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
jeepsr4ever

We also do Valve covers! This cover was designed by the late Herman Lewis (famous AMC racer) and J. T. Payton. We do these in gloss black powder coating and in cast finish.

jeepsr4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
cspencer

AMC Valve covers...

I am interested in a valve cover set for a 401 that is being built for a Grand Wagoneer. Please call me when you are able, 719 487 0319 (H); 719 287 3363 (C).

Thank you very kindly,

C.Spencer, SGT U.S.Army
cspencer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.