Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

12K views 44 replies 3 participants last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·
ALLOY USA HEAVY DUTY BALL JOINT KITS 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK, 99-04 Grand Cherokee - 2 UPPER & 2 LOWER

The Alloy USA JK H/D ball joints have been designed with a low profile (grease) zerk fitting for regular maintenance, a feature not offered on factory replacement parts. Inner insert has been replaced with a high strength steel socket. (Replaces factory plastic nylon insert). This steel insert greatly increases ball joint strength and durability. This is a "Must" for lifted vehicles running any tire larger than stock applications. Ball and socket are assembled using an exclusive threaded preload system that insure precise tolerances for prolonged joint life and precise steering. Ball & shaft are constructed from industry leading SAE 4140 Chromolly steel. Combined with steel insert ensures that these ball joints are an industry leader in durability and strength.
Automotive tire Font Line Material property Poster

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Line Cylinder Font

Automotive tire Cylinder Gas Audio equipment Auto part

Camera lens Automotive tire Camera accessory Lens Cameras & optics

Product Font Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gas

System contents

2 UPPER Ball Joints
2 LOWER Ball Joints
4 Cotter Pins
4 Castle Nuts
4 Zerks

Blake
sales@rockridge4wd.com
www.rockridge4wd.com

See less See more
#2 ·
From what I understand the comparable ball joints on the market do not have the same threaded preload feature and that is why you sometimes get steering that won't return to center like it should and has a break in period of X amount of miles. They use a different method of inserting and retaining the ball joint.

Warranty is also 5 years instead of 12 months...

Jeff

#12 ·
Upgrade your Ball Joints for your JK and or Jeep WJ!!

The Alloy USA JK H/D ball joints have been designed with a low profile (grease) zerk fitting for regular maintenance, a feature not offered on factory replacement parts. Inner insert has been replaced with a high strength steel socket. (Replaces factory plastic nylon insert). This steel insert greatly increases ball joint strength and durability. This is a "Must" for lifted vehicles running any tire larger than stock applications. Ball and socket are assembled using an exclusive threaded preload system that insure precise tolerances for prolonged joint life and precise steering. Ball & shaft are constructed from industry leading SAE 4140 Chromolly steel. Combined with steel insert ensures that these ball joints are an industry leader in durability and strength.

Click here for more info!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your quote today!​

#16 ·
Id just like to say that I really had a bad experience with these ball joints. For my 97 ZJ (D30). For some reason, they would not torque down properly, difficult to press in, had slop in the joint right out of the box, and the boots were thin in my opinion. After having them in for about 1000 miles I got fed up and pressed them back out. I replaced them with a quality brand ball joint and I have not had a problem since.

#19 ·
If you have a 07-10 Jeep Wrangler JK and you notice a slight wobble while driving? Check your ball joints. When they are bad, contact us for your set of Alloy USA ball joints!! These are heavy duty, and come with a grease zerk fitting that you can't get on regular replacement parts. This is nice for maintainence.

Get your today!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com or Click here for our site!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.