The Alloy USA® Hub Conversion Kit is designed to upgrade and replace the non-serviceable wheel hubs found on 1984-06 Wrangler and Cherokees. Now you can lock and unlock your front hubs to reduce driveline strain and improve fuel economy! The Deluxe Hub Conversion kit includes a set of Rugged Ridge® Manual Locking Hubs, high tensile strength 27 spline inner and outer Alloy USA® 4340 Chromoly Axle Shafts, 1/2 ton capacity aluminum internal mounting hubs, Alloy USA® X-Joints, machined front brake rotors, bearings, seals and hardware.... everything you need to upgrade your rig and prepare it for the trail. Maximum recommended tire size is 33”.
Alloy USA Grande Hub Conversion Kits Feature:
• Better fuel economy by freewheeling in 2WD mode. Decreases tire wear since unlocked manual hubs rotate more freely.
• Alloy USA® 4340 Chromoly Axle shafts that are 40% stranger than stock axle shafts.
• Includes beefy Corrosion resistant die cast aluminum Rugged Ridge® Manual Locking Hubs.
• Replaces stock U-joints with premium Alloy USA® X-Joints
• Includes 1/2 ton capacity aluminum mounting hubs and hardware.
• Decreases wear on internal components by engaging front axles only when needed.
• Unlike other kits, we include pre-machined brake rotors to eliminate guess work and hassles.
• More durable and cost effective than replacing or servicing factory hubs and axles.
• Great for any “tow vehicle”.
12198 - ALLOY USA DANA 30 MANUAL LOCKING HUB COMPLETE CONVERSION KIT, INCLUDES ALLOY USA INNER AXLE SHAFTS, JEEP WRANGLER (YJ) 87-95 ELIMINATES DISCONECTS, (TJ) 97-06, CHEROKEE (XJ) 92-01
12194 - ALLOY USA DANA 30 MANUAL LOCKING HUB CONVERSION KIT, JEEP WRANGLER (YJ) 87-95, CHEROKEE (XJ) 84-91
12195 - ALLOY USA DANA 30 MANUAL LOCKING HUB CONVERSION KIT, JEEP WRANGLER (TJ) 97-06, CHEROKEE (XJ) 92-01