JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   All zone suspension ships free from rockridge 4wd! Promo running now! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/all-zone-suspension-ships-free-rockridge-4wd-promo-running-now-1337825/)

Rockridge4WD 03-04-2012 12:54 AM

All zone suspension ships free from rockridge 4wd! Promo running now!

1 Attachment(s)
ALL ZONE SUSPENSION SHIPS FREE FROM ROCKRIDGE 4WD! PROMO RUNNING NOW!

Attachment 357018

Lets make a deal. If you are in a 4x4 club, you are in the military(SPECIAL) or you simply come over to my Facebook and like my page I will automatically give you a Promo on ZONE SUSPENSION that will probably make your wife cry because you spent all of the savings. :cheers: Seriously folks. I'm here to make money and help get customers into quality parts. Zone makes great kits. Their pricing is already good and my customer service is "off the charts" from what I've been told lately. Why don't you just send me your vehicle details and what you are wanting and I'll toss in an extra special offer if you qualify for any of the above. I'll be here. Morning, day and night.

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 03-04-2012 08:58 PM

DANG GUYS!!!! We were on fire this weekend! Thanks for all the orders. Keep them up and I can keep up the special Promo's.

Many of the popular Jeep kits are in my featured Products! Check it out BY CLICKING HERE.

Rockridge4WD 03-06-2012 12:49 AM

I would like to stop and give a shout out to all the customers that have supported www.rockridge4wd.com ! We are growing very fast and will be moving into our new warehouse sometime next week. We would like to extend a few extra special offers as posted above to help you guys and us to continue to grow and serve our customers even better than we already do. Give me a call or shoot me an email or PM and you will receive extra special offers from now till the remainder of this week. Dont hesitate because these deals won't last forever! :)

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 03-06-2012 09:25 PM

I got some good news guys! My shipping rates just got a whole lot better and that's a big deal when it comes to the total cost of lift kits to your door! Call it what you want to call it. My deals are smokin and so is the shipping! Do me a favor, get a quote anywhere you want before you contact me. Then send me that quote you got and in the long run....I guarantee it will pay off after you speak with me. Not only that. You will get the most personalized & quickest service that you have ever had from anyone. :cheers2:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 03-06-2012 09:33 PM

The 3" Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door/Rubicon 07-12 Suspension System Lift Kit ZNJ12/J13 can be found on my site by CLICKING HERE!

The 4.25" Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ/Rubicon 97-06 Combo Lift Kit ZNJ25/J26 can be found on my site by CLICKING HERE!

I'm moving into a new warehouse starting next week. From here till the move is complete I have unbeatable sales running. Get with me and lets get your Jeep LIFTED!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 03-07-2012 01:14 PM

EEPxTHExJEEP 03-07-2012 09:37 PM

jeff is the man!!!

im telling you guys any kind of questions from the basic to most extreme he is there...straight forward and willing to give ya the best deal. i called late night and he picked up with no complaints and spent the time to explain and give his thoughts. and the deals!!! man i gotta bargin with the wife to buy stuff. mentioned your quick price...thumbs up from her! jeff hands down you got my jeeps for life!!!

jeff thank you again!!! :cheers2:
keep hookin up the jeeps!!!

joe and the family

Rockridge4WD 03-07-2012 10:15 PM

Joe, its never a problem. I'm here night and day buddy. I literally work 15-18 hours a day to keep everyone happy :) I've got a lot of experience with Jeeps and I know the differences between most products, not just a little bit but in detail. You ever need anything brother, just call. I'll be here. :cheers2:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

SKI_VT 03-07-2012 10:44 PM

hey Joe, Got any sway bar links for the WJ? need them quick!

Rockridge4WD 03-07-2012 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKI_VT (Post 13198160)
hey Joe, Got any sway bar links for the WJ? need them quick!

You want disco's? I've got them for 0-3" & 4-6" Lifted WJ's. They would be JKS Quicker Disco's. Really nice units. Email me and I will send you the quote. I could have to you quick.

Check these bad boys out.

Attachment 359723

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 03-08-2012 09:48 AM

The name of the game is CUSTOMER SERVICE! All you have to do is search my business name "Rockridge4wd Reviews" and find all you need to find. Pair that up with free shipping and my Military, 4x4 Club, or Facebook Promo's and you are doing good. There are many different combinations of my name (rockridge4wd, rock ridge 4wd, rockridge 4wd, rockridge4wd.com, etc.) customers have used but in the end the reviews are posted online for everyone to see and I'm proud to announce that. :highfive:

"In the world of Internet Customer Service, itís important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away."

Thus its important to know....

"It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages."

& what I shoot for...

"Loyal customers, they donít just come back, they donít simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you."

:cheers:

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

timmy51193 03-08-2012 01:20 PM

hi im lookin for a 3 or 4.5 lift for my 1990 xj think you could shoot me a price qoute thanks

Rockridge4WD 03-08-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy51193 (Post 13201396)
hi im lookin for a 3 or 4.5 lift for my 1990 xj think you could shoot me a price qoute thanks

Absolutely. Shoot me an email directly to sales@rockridge4wd.com and include your full shipping address. Also include if you are in the military, if you are in an "official" 4x4 club or if you have joined us on Facebook so I can include a special offer for you. ALSO, please include if you want full leaf packs for the rear or just add-a-leafs. Thanks!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

timmy51193 03-08-2012 03:22 PM

Shot u an email

Thanks

Rockridge4WD 03-08-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy51193 (Post 13202156)
Shot u an email

Thanks

I'm getting on it right now sir! Thanks :highfive:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

The time now is 05:30 AM.