Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Free Shipping!

51K views 357 replies 150 participants last post by  OverlandZJ 
#1 ·
If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

For the month of March, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 16 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing :thumbsup:

See less See more
#12 ·
2 rear 5150s for a TJ with 4" lift height. Thanks in advance.

#15 ·
set of 4 shocks on a 4 inch lifted WJ running 32's Looking for more stock like ride (caddy)

#16 ·
Kolak isn't lying. Hell of a deal and very helpful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.