The Rampage frameless soft top installs over the original equipment factory roll bar for a snug fit without the need for additional bows or support hardware. This unique design allows for larger side windows and improved visibility with removable side and rear windows that quickly convert the soft top into an open Safari top. Windows use heavy duty molded tooth zippers and are easily replaced or removed and stored in a special separation panel between the ceiling and roof top which is concealed and protects the windows from scratches or puncture. The fastback style offers improved aerodynamics and a quieter ride than factory bow style tops.
• Factory grade materials & colors
• DOT Compliant Windows with privacy tint
• Weatherproof – Attaches to factory belt rail system and windshield channel - Heat Sealed Seams & Windows and Marine grade molded tooth zippers
• Replaceable Components including side & rear windows with heavy duty molded tooth zippers – optional front window frames and Door Skins
• Exclusive Rampage interior storage pockets for both driver & passenger
NOTE: Requires Windshield channel, factory soft top door surrounds and tail gate bar. If the soft top is replacing a hard top application, these parts are required and can be purchased separately. Half Door Models reuse factory upper door frames and skins.
Fits: 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler