8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > 8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 05-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #301
ARTEC
Vendor

We appreciate the massive popularity of this kit but it isnt surprising considering the quality, design, engineering we've put into it.

We've taken the feedback that people have provided and modified the shock brackets to allow for more clearance around the shock eye and made the bracket more compact for easier access to the LCA mount bolt. These updates are now reflected in the updated instructions and the revised brackets have been shipping with the kits for a couple weeks now. We also made a small mod to the coil bucket to allow more clearance for the shocks. Thanks for all the input. The BEST swap kit is now even BETTER thanks to you.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

ARTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #302
ARTEC
Vendor

Still aren't convinced that this is the best kit on the market and the easiest to setup? Don't ask our opinion, check out the reviews from our customers.
http://www.artecindustries.com/revie...&catalogid=233

Follow us on FACEBOOK
Quick Links: Battery Mounts ULTIMATE HIGH STEER QUART CRATE Axle Trusses Fuel Cell Mounts

Unread 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #303
ARTEC
Vendor

Unmatched Support, Design, and Ease of Mind when you install our TJ 8.8 Swap kit!

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 05-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #304
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEC View Post
We appreciate the massive popularity of this kit but it isnt surprising considering the quality, design, engineering we've put into it.

We've taken the feedback that people have provided and modified the shock brackets to allow for more clearance around the shock eye and made the bracket more compact for easier access to the LCA mount bolt. These updates are now reflected in the updated instructions and the revised brackets have been shipping with the kits for a couple weeks now. We also made a small mod to the coil bucket to allow more clearance for the shocks. Thanks for all the input. The BEST swap kit is now even BETTER thanks to you.
Way to be! Says alot about a company there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #305
ARTEC
Vendor

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 05-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #306
2002TJX65
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Here's a picture of my Artec swap completed.

I6, NV3550, NP231, Trussed Ford 8.8, Trussed HPD30
2002TJX65 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #307
ARTEC
Vendor

LAST DAY!!!

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 05-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #308
ARTEC
Vendor

Due to high demand, we're extending the sale 1 MORE DAY. GET IT NOW!

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 06-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #309
ARTEC
Vendor

Thanks to everyone who has purchased our 8.8 Swap Kits! They have been flying off the shelf! While our Memorial Day Sale might be over, but don't forget that you can get a discount on all your orders with the jeepforum coupon!

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #310
RhinoChaser
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEC
Thanks to everyone who has purchased our 8.8 Swap Kits! They have been flying off the shelf! While our Memorial Day Sale might be over, but don't forget that you can get a discount on all your orders with the jeepforum coupon!
Crap, I wish I would have seen this earlier. I'm getting ready to order one this week, any chance of a 4th of July sale? What's the current turn around time for shipping the kit out?
RhinoChaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #311
ARTEC
Vendor

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #312
ARTEC
Vendor

We just updated our photos to reflect our current TJ & ZJ 8.8 Swap Kits. Take a look!

TJ 8.8 Swap Kit:

ZJ 8.8 Swap Kit:

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Unread 07-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #313
RhinoChaser
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEC
We just updated our photos to reflect our current TJ & ZJ 8.8 Swap Kits. Take a look!

TJ 8.8 Swap Kit:

ZJ 8.8 Swap Kit:
Nice, Ill be ordering my TJ kit this weekend!
RhinoChaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #314
26679cj5
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Installing my tj 8.8 kit this weekend. I'm wondering why the brackets aren't designed to miss the breather fitting on the axle? I just went ahead and trimmed them to clear it, but it looks like it may have weakened the integrity of the track bar mount quit a bit.
26679cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #315
ARTEC
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26679cj5 View Post
Installing my tj 8.8 kit this weekend. I'm wondering why the brackets aren't designed to miss the breather fitting on the axle? I just went ahead and trimmed them to clear it, but it looks like it may have weakened the integrity of the track bar mount quit a bit.
Mainly because the truss goes over the top of the axle right where the fitting is.

Follow us on FACEBOOK

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.