2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Models with Dark Background a - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > 2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Models with Dark Background a

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-20-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Models with Dark Background a

VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Models with Dark Background and Clear Parking Light

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL ORDERS!!!

SPECIFICATIONS
Comes as a PAIR
Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger Side)
Replaces dealer part numbers: 55155128AF & 55155129AF
Includes lens & housing
Correct for Laredo Models that have a Black Background with a Clear Turn Signal Light
Will fit Limited Model but look cosmetically different
Bulbs not included

This Jeep Grand Cherokee headlight pair is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a head light pair from the dealer.
FIT GUARANTEED
This pair of headlamps will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
QUALITY
1A Auto exclusive 3 Year Warranty.
1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
If this headlight set should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
1A Auto Headlights are guaranteed to pass inspections in all 50 states. DOT (U.S. Dept. of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
See a brief YouTube video on the production and quality testing of our lighting products.
VALUE
Replacing discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlights with a new pair from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
SAFETY
A new pair of headlights can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlights.
1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
A new pair of headlights from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.

VEHICLE FIT
1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Pair Dark Background with Clear Turn Signal
2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Models with Dark Background and Clear Parking Light

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
CALL TOLL FREE 866-403-3393
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
OE812
2004 WJ 

1AAuto Headlights

Does the 3 year warranty cover UV light damage to the headlight lense?

Last edited by OE812; 06-01-2014 at 08:04 AM..
OE812 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OE812 View Post
Does the 3 year warranty cover UV light damage to the headlight lense?
If for some reason they become cloudy within the three year warranty, yes they would be covered.

Unread 06-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #4
OE812
2004 WJ 

1AAuto Warranty sold me

Tony

I purchased a pair for my Jeep. I also bought a pair over a year ago for my 02 Frontier. The 3 year warranty rocks. The 1AAuto installation instructions help a lot.
OE812 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2014, 07:51 AM   #5
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OE812 View Post
Tony

I purchased a pair for my Jeep. I also bought a pair over a year ago for my 02 Frontier. The 3 year warranty rocks. The 1AAuto installation instructions help a lot.
Thank you for your order.

Unread 06-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #6
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

ttt

Unread 06-13-2014, 03:14 PM   #7
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

ttt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.