VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Front Pair ( Timken)
TIMKEN WHEEL BEARING & HUB ASSEMBLY PAIR: HA598679
Brand New Timken Wheel Bearing & Hub Assemblies
Comes as a PAIR:
Includes both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
3 bolt flange
Replaces dealer part numbers: 52098679AB, 52098679AD
Fits 5 Lug Wheel
Studs already installed
Built to strict quality control standards
You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
This hub bearing will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware.
Save time and money with this direct fit hub bearing assembly. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
Note: These parts are authentic Timken brand products that are supplied and packaged by Timken. In some cases, Timken will source parts from other high quality suppliers such as SKF and Koyo. These parts are subjected to the very same testing and quality standards as all Timken products.