New Trailhawk - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > KL Cherokee 2014 & up > New Trailhawk

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 12-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassmonkey

I had a 2012 Grand and a 2013 Rubicon.

If I do have another transmission related problem I will ask for my money back and most likely purchase another Grand.
Smart man.

Unread 12-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #17
demonoid369
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlon_jbt
You're putting words in his mouth. I don't recall reading anything from the OP about any sort of regret!

Brassmonkey, I'm truly sorry to hear about your luck. I hope this is just a hiccup and you get to enjoy your Cherokee for years after this...
Lol I didn't put words in his mouth, that is you ASSUMING(remember that saying?) lol

OP, the grand is a good platform/crossover for a all around rig. Even the new one are fairly alright. Plus they don't have spankin new techno stuff that'll leave ya stranded lol
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #18
marlon_jbt
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
Lol I didn't put words in his mouth, that is you ASSUMING(remember that saying?) lol

OP, the grand is a good platform/crossover for a all around rig. Even the new one are fairly alright. Plus they don't have spankin new techno stuff that'll leave ya stranded lol
I'm assuming nothing. He didn't say anything about regretting his purchase. YOU DID. That is putting words in his mouth.
Unread 12-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
marlon_jbt
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassmonkey View Post
I had a 2012 Grand and a 2013 Rubicon.

If I do have another transmission related problem I will ask for my money back and most likely purchase another Grand.
And we will gladly build you another one.

Sorry, Toledo.
Unread 12-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #20
4x4kingx889
2005 KJ Liberty 

How many mile's? from what I seen on here should smooth out over time or it may need to be flashed with a update
Silver 05 sport crd-Ehm,Orm,wix oversized oilfilter,shell rotell,2nd gen fuelhead,Fumoto oil drain valve,muffler delete,cat removed,V6 airbox swap,evic added,HVAC controls modded, Franken lifted II,hercules Terra Tracs 245/75/16,Full l.e.d. interior swap,hayden fan clutch and nylon fan
4x4kingx889 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.