New 2014 Cherokee Latitude and few accessory questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > KL Cherokee 2014 & up > New 2014 Cherokee Latitude and few accessory questions

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 12-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
RafaelSmith
2008 JK Wrangler 

New 2014 Cherokee Latitude and few accessory questions

Hello,

Girlfriend traded her 08 Libby on a 2014 Cherokee Latitude today. Loving it so far.

We noticed that Mopar offered Pet Kennel made to mount in the back of the Cherokee. Curious if anyone had this and/or knew how big a dog one could comfortably put in it? Would be nice for us but not sure since our dog is a ~60lbs Lab.

http://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-che...el-p-5435.html

Also, her Latitude is "Nav Ready" ....i assume that means we can choose to unlock/install the GPS feature at a later date? If so is this something that has to be done by dealer or is just a software update/unlock we can pay for and do ourselves?

Rear Trac-Lock
Sunrider softtop.
RafaelSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
NHPATRIOT
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelSmith View Post
Hello,

Girlfriend traded her 08 Libby on a 2014 Cherokee Latitude today. Loving it so far.

We noticed that Mopar offered Pet Kennel made to mount in the back of the Cherokee. Curious if anyone had this and/or knew how big a dog one could comfortably put in it? Would be nice for us but not sure since our dog is a ~60lbs Lab.

http://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-che...el-p-5435.html

Also, her Latitude is "Nav Ready" ....i assume that means we can choose to unlock/install the GPS feature at a later date? If so is this something that has to be done by dealer or is just a software update/unlock we can pay for and do ourselves?
Dealer has to do it I was told and it is a $500+ job.
Active Drive I
NHPATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
RafaelSmith
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPATRIOT View Post
Dealer has to do it I was told and it is a $500+ job.
Thanks. Sounds like XMAS gift trip to the dealer.
Rear Trac-Lock
Sunrider softtop.
RafaelSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
CDNTrailHawk
2014 KL Cherokee 

Unless you have a very patient (and bendy) lab, I'm going to suggest avoiding it. My dealership had one of the kennels & it looks best suited to lap dogs. I just bought a generic expandable bar setup to keep mine from going over the back seat.
CDNTrailHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.