Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

MFC+ Lift Details

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Montaska 
#1 ·
I'm not affiliated with MFC at all, but he posted this on Instagram and the more modifications that are available to the KL the better, especially for the Jeep Forum KL community, so I just wanted to share in here.

MFC posted a teaser of their "MFC+ Lift" kit. This is combination of MFC spacers, camber plates and the Dobinsons 3.5" lift suspension. He says that if you add 32" tires (I'm not sure if this lift height will still require grinding) it will net 5" over the stock Trailhawk.

Seems interesting. I have the standard MFC kit on the way and haven't installed it yet, but if this does come out with the camber plates it seems promising.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Sinisterod
#4 ·
He is still working on it. There is a guy on Instagram (orderoftheseven) who is the only person running it as far as I am aware.

There are a few people who have homebrewed their own Dobisons and spacer kits, but nothing has been released yet that combines it all together in an easy package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.