Decals installed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > KL Cherokee 2014 & up > Decals installed

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thiFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-04-2015, 05:49 PM   #1
zander21510
Retro Tech Master

1995 ZJ 

Thumbs up Decals installed

Got a new hood and couple of window decals installed. Only $99 vs the plain black $199 trailhawk decal from the factory. Looks great and thought I would share . Got them from KLDecals.com, if you're interested.

img_0805.jpg   img_0806.jpg   img_0807.jpg   img_0808.jpg  
zander21510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2015, 07:46 PM   #2
ptown44

Looks good, I like the logo on the hood.
ptown44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Bumps
Senior Itinerant

2015 KL Cherokee 

I like the double stripe (pin stripes?) around the edge. Was the "CHEROKEE" at the top of the window a part of the "kit," or can you buy that separately? Very sharp! \ken
Unread 04-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

looks good.
pentastarguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #5
zander21510
Retro Tech Master

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
I like the double stripe (pin stripes?) around the edge. Was the "CHEROKEE" at the top of the window a part of the "kit," or can you buy that separately? Very sharp! \ken
Thanks! Its a pinstripe with a small amount of the base color showing...he also has thicker stripes that are flush with the border.

window decals are separate, there are a few options. I messaged the guy on jeepcherokeeclub and he included them for free for me letting him use my pics for his site .
Unread 04-06-2015, 03:07 PM   #6
WhiteHawk15
2015 KL Cherokee 

Looks good!
WhiteHawk15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2015, 09:30 AM   #7
madchemist24
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
The guy that makes these lives local to me .. he made and installed mine (pics are on his site from when he installed it). Got to talk about the process and what went into it .. pretty impressive actually.

Long story short, he uses a material that is superior to OEM. It is a white vinyl and his print set-up can add any image to it. So, what you are seeing on Zander's hood is not multiple decals overlapped or side by side. It is one image that includes the hawk and pinstripe with the colored center. The decal is laser cut to exact dimensions then laminated for UV/Environmental protection. It took this guy less than 15 minutes to prep my hood and complete the installation.
madchemist24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2015, 09:59 AM   #8
zander21510
Retro Tech Master

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchemist24 View Post
The guy that makes these lives local to me .. he made and installed mine (pics are on his site from when he installed it). Got to talk about the process and what went into it .. pretty impressive actually.

Long story short, he uses a material that is superior to OEM. It is a white vinyl and his print set-up can add any image to it. So, what you are seeing on Zander's hood is not multiple decals overlapped or side by side. It is one image that includes the hawk and pinstripe with the colored center. The decal is laser cut to exact dimensions then laminated for UV/Environmental protection. It took this guy less than 15 minutes to prep my hood and complete the installation.
Even for a beginner with a terrible time even placing phone screen protectors, installation is simple as long as you take your time. And it is really high quality.
Unread 04-10-2015, 06:34 PM   #9
Bumps
Senior Itinerant

2015 KL Cherokee 

I ordered a set on Monday. I should have them tomorrow (Saturday). Thanks for the idea! \ken
Unread 05-08-2015, 06:49 PM   #10
jamesn77

Hi guys picking up my 2015 trailhawk this week. Those decals look terrific especially the black and gold one do you know if these guys will send them to Australia? Cheers James
jamesn77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM   #11
zander21510
Retro Tech Master

1995 ZJ 

Email him. I imagine it would be pricey but I've been told he's mailed to Canada before. Kyle@KLdecals.com
Unread 05-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #12
jamesn77

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander21510
Email him. I imagine it would be pricey but I've been told he's mailed to Canada before. Kyle@KLdecals.com
Cheers mate will do.
jamesn77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.