Chrysler concerns and reviews - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > KL Cherokee 2014 & up > Chrysler concerns and reviews

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-31-2013, 04:01 PM   #31
jimjake26

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread.

Because my wife loved the Cherokee, we took the plunge and ordered a new Limited. I have bought only two new cars in my life and they have lasted me the last 20+ years so hopefully, Jeep will continue the tradition. I still worry, especially with the few issues I have read but we will hope for the best.

Thanks!!

jimjake26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #32
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post
I road in a Cherokee today at the Indy new car show (Camp Jeep). I have to say that in person, it looks nice and I like it. The inside is also really nice. Wow... a lot of features and very comfortable. It also rode really nice too. I'm impressed.

My wife has a KJ that we've been talking about trading up to a Grand Cherokee Limited (with a Hemi). But I'd be okay with a Cherokee Trailhawk myself. I think Jeep is going to sell a lot of them.
That seems to be a common response, even among reviewers who commented the Chrysler let them actually beat them around on a course (apparently there is a joke among reviewers because BMW only lets them drive on a course carefully crafted to suit their SUV's capabilities)

My guess is, (even though it's not my style), it's pretty good and better than the competition it's aimed at. It's not a JK, not a Rubicon, but is a heck of a lot better than an Escape.

wife's toys
97 Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
87 MB 560SL roadster
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2014, 06:42 AM   #33
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-h View Post
That seems to be a common response, even among reviewers who commented the Chrysler let them actually beat them around on a course (apparently there is a joke among reviewers because BMW only lets them drive on a course carefully crafted to suit their SUV's capabilities)

My guess is, (even though it's not my style), it's pretty good and better than the competition it's aimed at. It's not a JK, not a Rubicon, but is a heck of a lot better than an Escape.
Certainly the Cherokee is better then the competition. It's great for it's class and for the money where someone doesn't (dare I say) want a Wrangler, but still the Jeep brand without spending the dollars on a WK2.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.