Trails in Tuolumne County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Trails in Tuolumne County

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
JohnCrabtree
1994 ZJ 

Trails in Tuolumne County

I'm looking for some trails in or near tuolumne county. Myself and my friends live in the Sonora/Jamestown area. Also, if anyone lives in tuolumne county I'd love to meet up and do some wheeling some day. My '94 ZJ is stock so I can't do anything crazy.

I know of two areas:
Kewin Mill Road in Sonora (Up Phoenix Lake Road)
Italian Bar in Columbia

JohnCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
gogop66
1986 CJ7 

There are some awesome trails back behind Long Barn. You can get a map from the ranger station in Mi Wuk and it list the 4x4 trails.
gogop66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

There are tons once you cross Parrot's Ferry rd and onto Hwy 4 as well. Niagara Rim is up from you along with tons of tough little trails and some long windy rides as well.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.