Northern California trail runs starter thread: - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Northern California trail runs starter thread:

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #361
Villageidiot13
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titomars View Post

Hey Jesse I am still around. I am kicking the idea around a bit. I am looking at the idea of coming up Saturday and hang with you. I am just not sure about camping it yet. I would be going solo, which is never as much fun. Since there is no 4 wheeling involved I might bring the XJ, better on gas.
Cool. There will only be a handful of people at best. Cya there ... maybe..

Villageidiot13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #362
ThoughtPolice

why hello everyone!!
ThoughtPolice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #363
gtg413i
2003 WJ 

Anyone going to the orw appreciation run this weekend at hollister hills?
Unread 07-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #364
Villageidiot13
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg413i View Post
Anyone going to the orw appreciation run this weekend at hollister hills?
No, i am stuck spending a week in fort bragg. Missing slickrock Saturday as well :-(
Villageidiot13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #365
titomars
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageidiot13 View Post
No, i am stuck spending a week in fort bragg. Missing slickrock Saturday as well :-(
You poor guy! LOL I can think of a few places worse than Fort Bragg to be stuck in.
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.