NorCal chat and banter - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > NorCal chat and banter

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #31
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sad day for Yarnell Hill Az 19 firefighters killed fighting a fire. R.I.P.

Unread 06-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #32
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thats a terrible thing to hear. But I plan on becoming a FF after I am done with the military(once I join it anyways).

If you've ever been in that traffic, you would have ground down the steering wheel with a death grip too. "Just ****ing GOOOOOO!!!!"[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Luuca;15713642]I pitty anyone who tries to reach into that netting unaware.[/QUOTE]
'99 TJ (DD)
'89 XJ (WIP)
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #33
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

Heres our SR pics. http://m1347.photobucket.com/albums/...&src=pb&page=1
Meet and great sounds good. If I can make it I will. My schedule is easy at the moment but if I get this new job ill be out of the country for a bit :-). It was a great weekend, nobody is broken...too bad, and everyone had fun!
Jam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #34
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe
On yet another note . I saw on a few other post here . That there are a few New to Jeep folks looking to get some dirt on the tires . Time is a bit scarce with Work , and lots of trail Runs this time of year , That said Taking a que from CanMan I would like to Propose a afternoon at Carnegie , for a meet & greet . Maby some BBQ & wheelin Basics . Anyone interested throw some dates out there .
I wouldn't mind, I would just go for the BBQ , I'll bring the jeep but none of that nonsense, I still remember that day when that little birdie broke his chromolies....
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #35
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

So Sorry to hear about the Fire Fighters . My prayers are with them

Jam great Pics , Where did you Camp at ?? Looks like the river crossing by the Step .

Broke shafts na carnegie , Say it ain't so .

I' ll be at slick Rock next two weekends , down for a meet & greet some time after . 4 WP has a customer appreciation day at Hollister July 21 , its a prety good time . Could Meet & Greet there too ?????

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #36
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

Camped at Utica side so yea down by the stairs.
Unread 07-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #37
squarelite
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam86
I believe you and Juan splinted it. Trail this weekend was great. I wad stupid but had fun. Its fairly torn up. Utica is still free but small sites. And that stupid fat ranger lady is still in desperate need to get laid. I have a $400 ticket for a campfire that wasnt mine.
A lady in desperate need.... Why didnt you take care of her?
squarelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #38
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarelite View Post
She was definitely a solid 8 had she not been camping with her hippie friends for the past week and found a shower and a razor for her legs. I'm sure the toe that was used to keep the Sam splint in place was a good reminder to shave once it came off.
Unread 07-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #39
squarelite
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam86
Heres our SR pics. http://m1347.photobucket.com/albums/...&src=pb&page=1
Meet and great sounds good. If I can make it I will. My schedule is easy at the moment but if I get this new job ill be out of the country for a bit :-). It was a great weekend, nobody is broken...too bad, and everyone had fun!
Too bad nobody broke? Wtf? Lol. It probably would have been me attempting to climb the tore up stairs with no front locker or gearing.

That area was tore up a bit. There were two giant boulders in the middle that weren't there when we came down it in the morning.
squarelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #40
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I hate that ranger lady, she was there last year when I went with Nor cal and you jerks left us behind to fend for ourselves.

If you've ever been in that traffic, you would have ground down the steering wheel with a death grip too. "Just ****ing GOOOOOO!!!!"[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Luuca;15713642]I pitty anyone who tries to reach into that netting unaware.[/QUOTE]
'99 TJ (DD)
'89 XJ (WIP)
Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #41
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I see him around all the time. I used to live right around the corner from him in Manteca a few years ago. I may be mistaken but I think my dad has mentioned him once or twice. Possibly at church?
Manteca.... and church.... hmm. You lot wouldn't be talking about the Catholic Church would you? I'm not entirely religious myself but that used to be my uncle's parish. Father Morse, to be precise. He's in Oakdale now lol
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #42
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
Manteca.... and church.... hmm. You lot wouldn't be talking about the Catholic Church would you? I'm not entirely religious myself but that used to be my uncle's parish. Father Morse, to be precise. He's in Oakdale now lol
Cornerstone Church on 120 right on the city limits.
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #43
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

I had a lady with me at this point in time...otherwise I woulda been the hero I was on our trip when I saved the one duct taped to the tree hahaha.

Quote:
Too bad nobody broke? Wtf?
You took this out of context. I said nobody was broken...too bad.
I was having issues the next morning. My electrical system was pooping itself.
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #44
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Thank heavens for AAA
Unread 07-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #45
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

I havent had to use it yet since I bought it

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.