Nor Cal Off Road - Page 633 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 03-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #9481
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm quite a ways south of you but I will be spending most of Saturday watching paint dry at my shop. You're more than welcome to come down and we can take a looksee.

Unread 03-20-2013, 01:43 AM   #9482
thebeast64
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I am actually heading home to SoCal for a week on Friday. But I will be available in a week. Sorry, I didn't even think about that till just now.
thebeast64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #9483
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Spotted a CJ in town a couple weeks ago (Santa rosa) red and I think it had a spring over? I know he was higher than me. Rockin a jeepforum sticker on the real tailgate, wondering if you'll show yourself here
Unread 04-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #9484
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Did it look like this one?
p1050017.jpg  

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #9485
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03
Did it look like this one?
I know both those jeeps in the pic. Lol
Unread 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #9486
nateyz2000
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I'm quite a ways south of you but I will be spending most of Saturday watching paint dry at my shop. You're more than welcome to come down and we can take a looksee.
Lemme know! I will come play too
[CENTER][B][I]Keep on Keep'in on[/I][/B][/CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Blue"]Built Not Bought #595[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[CENTER]<><[/CENTER]
nateyz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #9487
Jhkinin
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hello NorCal Jeepers; we relocated to the Sacramento area late last year.
We have a stock '12 JKUR and a mostly stock '98 TJ. We took a drive up to Cisco Grove and headed out to explore the Sierras.

Since we were by ourselves we stopped when the snow got too deep. We would like to try again but not go alone. Anyone interested in a day trip with my wife, myself, and our Lab? I,m not looking to go hard core rock crawling, I want to "not" tear up the Jeep since its the wife's DD. if age matters, we are in our 40's. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
John
Jhkinin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #9488
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhkinin
We have a stock '12 JKUR and a mostly stock '98 TJ. We took a drive up to Cisco Grove and headed out to explore the Sierras.

Since we were by ourselves we stopped when the snow got too deep. We would like to try again but not go alone. Anyone interested in a day trip with my wife, myself, and our Lab? I,m not looking to go hard core rock crawling, I want to "not" tear up the Jeep since its the wife's DD. if age matters, we are in our 40's. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
John
when were you thinking?
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #9489
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhkinin

Thanks,
John
Just post up when and where.
Unread 05-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #9490
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhkinin View Post

Thanks,
John
I'm always up for a run , I have always wanted to go to Cisco Grove . Its a few hours away for me so probably couldn't do it spur of the moment . Have you checked out Prairie City yet ? There will be a large group at Slick Rock Fathers Day weekend . Not to far for you & very nice . I Will start a thread as soon as I get more Info .

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #9491
Jhkinin
2012 JK Wrangler 

I will try to head up to Cisco Grove again in June; i will post the date and see if anyone is interested. Just ordered the mount plate for my warn 8274. This should help with added confidence.
Jhkinin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #9492
Camilo98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Zeek you still check this awesome thread you started many years ago? Hows that new 4dr JK working for you. I'm still waiting for the day I can install a nice lift on that thing for you.
Camilo98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #9493
aztec_doc
2013 JK Wrangler 

I'm still here, just a fly on the wall till we get on our feet. Just got the house, Sheila finally got a job and I have been working my *** off. Enjoying the fact this thread is still up and listening to your guys stories. Will get back on the saddle soon I hope. As far as the lift when I get my hands on some money for sure. Will be a great weekend project. Still looking at the aev 3.5-4.5" lift. Hopefully have time to meet up with everyone sonnet rather than later. How's married life treating you? Sorry I was not able to make it.
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #9494
Scottfloors
Lets All Go Hunting!

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hello all Its been awhile but Wanted to check in and say Hi! After a nasty crash a few years ago my lil jeep is coming back to life in a month or so!
Unread 06-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #9495
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottfloors View Post
Hello all Its been awhile but Wanted to check in and say Hi! After a nasty crash a few years ago my lil jeep is coming back to life in a month or so!
You should bring her out to Slickrock on July 20th to Christen her!
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.