Nor Cal Off Road - Page 507 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 11-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #7591
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
learning how to make the general publics lives more miserable (RADAR training).
fellow Jeepers should share said training with other fellow Jeepers so as to help make their lives NOT miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #7592
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

why are tickets more exspensive than ever! durning these hard times evryone else is lowering prices, even arby's , we need a dollar menu for trafic violations
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #7593
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

speaking of $ ,lets have a poker game at tims house. we need to break that place in
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 11-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #7594
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

i guess its time
Strawberry Cabin Cam Photos
Unread 11-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #7595
joshrad
Who needs roads?

1997 XJ Cherokee 

So I've been crazy busy with school lately working on a show in the theater department and finally got a chance to come on here. Only thing new with me really was last night when I was on campus for closing night, some drunk idiot kicked in the right rear passenger door panel while it was parked in one of the three campus garages. I got back out to my Jeep around 12:30am when I noticed empty liquor bottles around it and called the campus police to file a report. They sent an officer up to take pictures of what happened. Luckily nothing else was wrong, broken, dented, or slashed. Really bummed me out after how good things were starting to go for me with school and a girl in the last week. Anyway, here's some pics. I was able to pop it back out pretty easily and didn't bother calling my insurance.

Here's a pic of the shoe print left in the dirt:

Before:

After:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Once the members of jeepforum get drunk enough, anyone can be a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz_Soldier
Wait! Does that mean XJs are Xtreme Jeeps?
joshrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #7596
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockWoRM View Post
fellow Jeepers should share said training with other fellow Jeepers so as to help make their lives NOT miserable.
Here's the big secret........ slow down No secrets really, with the modern Radar and Lidar guns there's not much way to beat the gun itself, but you may be able to question the officers training or appropriate speed surveys etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
speaking of $ ,lets have a poker game at tims house. we need to break that place in
That sounds like a good idea.

Quote:
9" of snow at my house in Grass Valley last night. So much a little further up they closed Hwy. 20 from Nevada City to I-80 last night and as of now it's still not re-opened.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #7597
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
So I've been crazy busy with school lately working on a show in the theater department and finally got a chance to come on here. Only thing new with me really was last night when I was on campus for closing night, some drunk idiot kicked in the right rear passenger door panel while it was parked in one of the three campus garages. I got back out to my Jeep around 12:30am when I noticed empty liquor bottles around it and called the campus police to file a report. They sent an officer up to take pictures of what happened. Luckily nothing else was wrong, broken, dented, or slashed. Really bummed me out after how good things were starting to go for me with school and a girl in the last week. Anyway, here's some pics. I was able to pop it back out pretty easily and didn't bother calling my insurance.
Don't you just hate getting dents when your not even wheeling? My first dent in my Jeep was from hitting a duck on my way to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #7598
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I suck at poker. I'd give it a whirl though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #7599
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

ive been sucking at online poker lately, i need to change my luck
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #7600
bdock
2000 TJ Wrangler 

anybody got any good snow pics????

MMM Beer.
bdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #7601
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdock View Post
anybody got any good snow pics????
I did, but they turned out terrible on my phone! i need one of those smart phones!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #7602
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Poker??? isn't that the card game where you bet a great deal of money when you have a pair of three's ?? anyway for some reason I keep hearing Lady GaGa singing in my head.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #7603
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxresq View Post
Poker??? isn't that the card game where a pair of three's beats a royal flush?? anyway for some reason I keep hearing Lady GaGa singing in my head.
har har har...poker face!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #7604
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I would not mind poking her in the face.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #7605
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxresq View Post
I would not mind poking her in the face.
you know she is a man right??

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.