Nor Cal Off Road - Page 506 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #7576
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yep, now's the time to order from MORE, I bought my anti-wrap bar from them this time last year. It's nice to save money on something Jeep related.

I'm down in San Jose this week learning how to make the general publics lives more miserable (RADAR training).
Anyhow, when I get back I'm gonna go see the gearing guy and set up a time to drop my junk off and get the 4.88's and the ARB's put in.

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #7577
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

^^^^^^^
About time.

On another note, I keep seeing Conner at work. Every time I do,he says he's going to restart the Norcal Jeepers site. But I'm thinking that if it doesn't happen soon, I'm going to start a Rubicon Ramblers site. What do you think?
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #7578
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
^^^^^^^
About time.

On another note, I keep seeing Conner at work. Every time I do,he says he's going to restart the Norcal Jeepers site. But I'm thinking that if it doesn't happen soon, I'm going to start a Rubicon Ramblers site. What do you think?
sounds good to me! Could we actually follow through with stickers.. or do i have to go through initiation first?
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #7579
Rons92yj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

What's rubicon ramblers?
Rons92yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #7580
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rons92yj View Post
What's rubicon ramblers?
some club where you go up to the rubicon every year and wheel and then do a bunch of shenanigans
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 11-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #7581
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post

I'm down in San Jose this week learning how to make the general publics lives more miserable (RADAR training).
Be sure to hold it between you legs when not aimed at cars.
I always hated trying to guess the speed within 3MPH before shooting the radar. I am a bigger fan of VASCAR than RADAR.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #7582
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
some club where you go up to the rubicon every year and wheel and then do a bunch of shenanigans
What ever are you talking about?

Quote:
What's rubicon ramblers?
Here is a link from last year. I posted this years announcement on Norcal, so it's not available now.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/...9-13-a-840918/
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-19-2010, 07:42 AM   #7583
Rons92yj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Here is a link from last year. I posted this years announcement on Norcal, so it's not available now.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/...9-13-a-840918/[/QUOTE
I think I remember you posting this now but didn't know it was a every year thing. Looks like alot of fun
Rons92yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #7584
XJSean

tomorrow at Prairie City guys come out!!! lets do this!!

'93 ZJ, 5.2l , 4", tube bumpers, roof rack, 32" Bighorns
XJSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #7585
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJSean View Post
Sorry, ill be up at Northstar Let the snowboarding season officially begin!!
Unread 11-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #7586
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I think I remember you posting this now but didn't know it was a every year thing. Looks like alot of fun
It is. Ask Bigsquat, he had a blast this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJSean View Post
I don't like mud.

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #7587
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I don't like mud.
Me neither and the mud there is stinky.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #7588
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I don't like mud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Me neither and the mud there is stinky.
Also the mud there has a tendency to take paint off. I have two places on the cowl of my Jeep that the paint peeled off under the mud.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #7589
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

1st day of snowboarding is officially in!!
Unread 11-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #7590
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It is. Ask Bigsquat, he had a blast this year.
it was fun, those guys would be perfic for a pismo run. i cant wait tell next year(i need the $) lol
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.