Nor Cal Off Road - Page 500 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #7486
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
on a serious note... there are some pretty sweet trails up here, and most of them are low enough so they dont get snow.

Bronco Canyon
Moonrocks
Bud Canyon
Steves LoopY
and more all good trails for rigs 33" tires +
Fixed it

But I would be down for some wheeling.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #7487
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxresq View Post
Fixed it

But I would be down for some wheeling.
well i know NAXJA is doing a moonrocks/steves loop run in a couple weeks. Im always down for wheeling, especially since i dont have my jeep, i gotta get my fix in!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 10:08 PM   #7488
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

If you don't have your Jeep, exactly how do you plan on wheelin'? Sounds more like ridin'.

Didn't Justin and Derek do a trip to MoonRocks earlier in the year?
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #7489
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post

Yeah we did. Pretty cool place but if I go back, I'll probably just bring my dirt bike. There is way more dirt bike stuff than wheeling..........well....maybe my Jeep and the dirt bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #7490
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Happy Halloween!!!!! How ya like my pumpkin????
jeep-pumpkin-1.jpg  

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
Unread 10-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #7491
intub8u
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Nice mate! Looks good!
intub8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #7492
intub8u
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
on a serious note... there are some pretty sweet trails up here, and most of them are low enough so they dont get snow.

Bronco Canyon
Moonrocks
Bud Canyon
Steves Loop
and more all good trails for rigs 33" tires +
I still need to get a lift on her and go up a size. Still running the 31s...and have noticed the past couple of times I've been out they are not quite enough. Pretty limiting actually.
Unread 10-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #7493
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
If you don't have your Jeep, exactly how do you plan on wheelin'? Sounds more like ridin'.

my friend has his jeep up here so i would ride in that with him, or drive idk yet?
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 10-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #7494
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal View Post
Yeah we did. Pretty cool place but if I go back, I'll probably just bring my dirt bike. There is way more dirt bike stuff than wheeling..........well....maybe my Jeep and the dirt bike.
dirtbiking/jeeping trip = awesome!!!
Unread 11-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #7495
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Boreal opened up

Not that there's much snow... But there will be more soon enough. The season is just about here roof rack shall be installed soon enough, coolant flushed, and I'll be ready for the snow.

Is anyone getting a season pass to any of the resorts? I'm getting my Double Whammy pass for Sierra/northstar next paycheck

Oh- And because it's not in this thread yet...

GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Unread 11-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #7496
bdock
2000 TJ Wrangler 

THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!

HELL YES!!!!!!!

56 years!!

MMM Beer.
bdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #7497
intub8u
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Unread 11-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #7498
Goobersbro

well I was gonna buy my season pass at boreal but I missed the sell and there is no way I'm gonna pay more for boreal than for a double wammy with restrictions at northstar and sierra so yea I'm getting mine there too
Unread 11-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #7499
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCleanYj View Post
Boreal opened up

Not that there's much snow... But there will be more soon enough. The season is just about here roof rack shall be installed soon enough, coolant flushed, and I'll be ready for the snow.

Is anyone getting a season pass to any of the resorts? I'm getting my Double Whammy pass for Sierra/northstar next paycheck

Oh- And because it's not in this thread yet...

GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
too bad you didnt buy your pass earlier to Nstar/Sierra.... For those of you who dont know, Nstar was bought out by Vail resorts. If you bought the pass in advance (double wammy) you can now ski at heavenly as well. Even though heavenly sucks (shhh dont tell blake).

Im have a pass to Nstar/Sierra, and possibly Boreal. Alpine is nice as well..

Cant wait for the snow season to begin! (btw ill prob be up at Boreal on Friday)

GO GIANTS!!!!!
Unread 11-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #7500
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Great this thread once again has turned into a snow boarding thread.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.