Nor Cal Off Road - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #46
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalCon View Post
Anyone looking to do any wheeling on Sunday?
I'll be able to tell you Thursday when my work schedule comes out.

Unread 02-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #47
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

sfisher, i wish i had taken some pics of your jeep, but you bringing up the rear was not the most photogenic. i would like to try iron mountain rd again. we didnt go that far last time i was there. on wentworth ,do you think the other guys from gold hills posse punched thru the other side to ice house. or did they turn around. i didnt see them post anything on there site. maybe because it was a covert operation? lol they asked me a couple times if we were going to ice house or back the way we came. maybe the wanted to go the opisite direction so we wouldnt hold them up with or lame heeps
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #48
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

I'm betting that they did make it and came around on 50. Not positive though.

I asked them when we met up with them the first time about this upcoming weekend that was talked about on the board and they said they didn't know anything about it. Lee said that he didn't really look at their forum much so it was the first they heard of it. Maybe they just don't web wheel much I guess.

Was thinking of trying them out again this weekend if they go up to 80 like they were suggesting. Can't get enough Jeeping.
Sfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #49
aztec_doc
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nor Cal

Any off roading this weekend or any time soon!
aztec_doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #50
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

there is a run by a club . there doing a snow run out of colfax near u bet rd. here is a link to there site. they want 33" tires minimum on this run. itsc saturday
http://wiki.posse4x4.org/Main_Page
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #51
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
there is a run by a club . there doing a snow run out of colfax near u bet rd. here is a link to there site. they want 33" tires minimum on this run. itsc saturday
http://wiki.posse4x4.org/Main_Page
Hey Bob are you going?
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #52
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

WOW looks like i missed out big time! wish i could have been there maybe next time? let me know i live in lodi!
Unread 02-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #53
NorCalCon
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Looks like rain Sunday. I'll be out at Praire City some time in the afternoon. There should be plenty of mud, and lots of people getting stuck with AT tires. Anyone want to meet me out there for a few hours of fun?
NorCalCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #54
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

if you gimme directions!
Unread 02-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #55
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

j/k do you like prarie city? its a little small for my tastes. but i havent been there for a while!
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:21 PM   #56
NorCalCon
2006 LJ Wrangler 

It is small. It's good right now because it will be very sloppy on Sunday with the rain. I've been having fun pulling people out. It's only 10 min from my house in Folsom. Exit hwy 50 at Praire City Rd turn right, at stop sign turn right again, and the entrance is another mile on the left. It's $5 to get in plan on dropping another $10 at the spray and wash afterwards.
NorCalCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #57
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Since your posting snow wheeling pics in NorCal...my Club, Santa Cruz 4 Wheel Drive Club, just got back from Twain Harte (2-3 hrs straight East of Bay Area) and had a great time... We are doing a run to Pismo next month...

http://www.sc4wdc.com

Here's a few pics...

http://www.leishman.net/Photos/Jeep/...e09/index.html

2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #58
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

nice pics, i use to fish at cherry lake not to far from there i think.
Unread 02-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #59
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfisher View Post
Hey Bob are you going?
im going to try to make it. i just put a cb in and what channel will you be on?
Unread 02-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #60
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
im going to try to make it. i just put a cb in and what channel will you be on?
Been using channel 10. The boys and I are gonna make another go of it. Hope to see you there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.